Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: I predict Golden State Warriors will win 2023 championship

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    That's crazy to me they're THAT substantial of a favorite, especially after how unimpressive they were in the first round. It really looked like they were about to taken to 7 by the fcking Hawks And probably would've if not for Trae's disastrous 2nd half. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to virtually any of the other teams that have advanced/are up 3-2 in their series. I wouldn't disagree with them being the favorites, but I honestly don't see them being that much better than everybody else like those odds would indicate.
    They were like less than a hair away from winning last year with Robert Williams missing time, and no brogden. Trae had a couple big fluke performances that he was bound to come back down to earth from with his wild ass play style. Hawks are also very talented they were in the ECFs 2 years ago with the same pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    That's crazy to me they're THAT substantial of a favorite, especially after how unimpressive they were in the first round. It really looked like they were about to taken to 7 by the fcking Hawks And probably would've if not for Trae's disastrous 2nd half. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to virtually any of the other teams that have advanced/are up 3-2 in their series. I wouldn't disagree with them being the favorites, but I honestly don't see them being that much better than everybody else like those odds would indicate.
    The oddsmakers must see that when they actually play to their level and not down to opponents levels, they can actually cruise by anyone. The 39 point win over the Bucks a couple weeks back, the huge win over Philly earlier in the year. If they're capable of that, then I can see why there's that much separation. But I agree, overwhelming favorites is a but much for a team that plays down to teams too much.

Watch them 4-0 Philly and make it look easy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AutisticAcc. View Post
    Keep following me around you fukking geek.

Go make a friend.
    This weirdo still lashing out if people dont agree with his shit takes

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    This weirdo still lashing out if people dont agree with his shit takes
    Another lonely Friday for the Asian dweeb. You gonna post about abandoned kids again? loser.

Quote Originally Posted by AutisticAcc. View Post
    I see you spent your free time following me around while you were banned for being too much of a loser

I see you spent your free time following me around while you were banned for being too much of a loser
    My God you are a cringey and lonely little fakkit. So transparent. Pls stop begging for my attention. I hate being aware that losers like u actually exist.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

autisticaccount getting jizzed on all over yet again

he just can’t get enough

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    autisticaccount getting jizzed on all over yet again

he just can’t get enough
    Losers begging for my attention is a sign of winning.

You're literally a 40 year old living in a 200 sq foot shithole, ride a huffy bike, and report people religiously on here. That's actually your life. You are a broke and ugly reject at the highest level.

Obviously guys like you will team up on winners like me. That's just how it works.

Go make some friends or something. You're probably too old but it's worth a shot. Better than being a hall monitor on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    My God you are a cringey and lonely little fakkit. So transparent. Pls stop begging for my attention. I hate being aware that losers like u actually exist.
    Yes we know you hate my existence. Its apparent to everyone how mindfked I make you

You're definitely not a weirdo lashing out your own insecurities at people. Everyone here thinks you're cool!

Everyone here thinks you're cool!
    This sentence says everything about your cringey , underdeveloped, and autistic mind. Being cool or not has never entered my mind. Yikes. You are just embarrassing beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Celtics are the overwhelming favorites right now at +160. Warriors are at +500.

I didn't realize the Celtics had brogden and that robert Williams guy back. On top of Tatum, Brown, Smart, White, Horford etc. Team is ****ing loaded on both sides of the ball.
    celtics are pretenders / trash and almost went to 7 to trae young lol...

gsw would sweep them

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I noticed you had several friends, or should i say alts, that made an appearance after you were banned.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Losers begging for my attention is a sign of winning.

You're literally a 40 year old living in a 200 sq foot shithole, ride a huffy bike, and report people religiously on here. That's actually your life. You are a broke and ugly reject at the highest level.

Obviously guys like you will team up on winners like me. That's just how it works.

Go make some friends or something. You're probably too old but it's worth a shot. Better than being a hall monitor on a forum.
    Hahaha

NBA rookie of the year

I'm still sticking with my prediction despite Warriors vs Kings series going to 7 games.

God told me this would happen and I see signs pointing to it.

For example Curry haters in NBA are doing badly.

Budenholzer always gets angry on sidelines and throws a hissy fit whenever he feels like refs missed something on Curry. His brother just died in a car accident before Game 4 of Heat vs Bucks series.

Nick Nurse did box and 1 defense against Curry in 2019 finals. He just got fired by Raptors.

Phil Jackson tweeted this out when Curry was down 2-1 vs Grizzlies (look at tweet date and compare it to game dates on basketball-reference). He also tried to downplay Curry's greatness by comparing him to Mahmoud Abdul Rauf. He just outed himself as a racist with anti-BLM comments.

Https://twitter.Com/philjackson11/st...53125297917953

Https://www.Basketball-reference.Com...-warriors.Html

For Curry hating players

Luka missed playoffs
    Kawhi tore his meniscus

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    I mean it's wide open...anyone can win this year. They seem to be getting healthy and deep at the right time.

Suns - 20%
    Warriors - 15%
    Celtics - 15%
    Sixers - 15%
    Nuggets - 10%
    Heat - 10%
    Lakers - 10%
    Knicks - 5%
    Memphis - 0%
    Sacramento - 0%
    I doubt the Suns are getting past the next round. People pay far too little attention to defense.