Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron’s resume

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Mongoloid jizzrag is so depressed he can't help but ask stupid questions about his beloved master. ;)
    Serious question: when you're doing merman role playing, do you rub the fish oil on yourself, or does your mom do it for you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    nah b.

I know you're the same loser egokiller who started posting a decade ago

you just saw another decade of excellence from LeGOAT

only player to win a finals MVP over a dynasty in the finals - now did it twice (spurs AND warriors)
    Lol

NBA lottery pick

nah b.

I know you're the same loser egokiller who started posting a decade ago

you just saw another decade of excellence from LeGOAT

only player to win a finals MVP over a dynasty in the finals - now did it twice (spurs AND warriors)
    He was to form the dynasty but didnt even with a loaded team 5 times.

I'm saying you have the exact same talking points as a poster named egokiller who stopped posting the same time you started posting

not that it matters

I'm just saying that lebron is the best playoff performer in NBA history and that he is the only player with an undefeated 2-0 record in game 7's of the NBA finals - with both wins coming against certified NBA dynasties in the spurs and warriors.

FYI jordan never played a single dynasty in the NBA finals.
    I wonder who Jordan won his first title against.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

I'm just saying that lebron is the best playoff performer in NBA history and that he is the only player with an undefeated 2-0 record in game 7's of the NBA finals - with both wins coming against certified NBA dynasties in the spurs and warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    The guy actually believes it...which is the funniest part.

As always...there's no context to anything

I'm saying you have the exact same talking points as a poster named egokiller who stopped posting the same time you started posting

not that it matters

FYI jordan never played a single dynasty in the NBA finals.
    So the Lakers weren't a dynasty & weren't 11 - 3 in the POs going into that Finals? Were the Spurs still a dynasty in 2013? They hadn't won anything in 6 years and just got backdoor swept the year before by a young OKC team and Duncan, Parker & Manu were all past their primes & Bran still needed Ray Allen to bail him out.

GSW became a dynasty because they beat Lebron 3x in the Finals. Jordan denied great teams from even making the Finals and he sure as hell never came close to losing a Finals series, so it was hard for anyone else besides the Bulls to even be a dynasty during his reign.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    I wonder who Jordan won his first title against.
    Only top 5 of all time Magic.

7-time NBA All-Star

Lebron's resume was getting locked up, lottery, or upset from 2004-2011, which includes getting locked up by the 07' Spurs or 08' Celtics.

Accordingly, history shows that he was a perennial playoff loser or bed-wetter until the "decision" to put the top 3 first options in the conference on 1 team (the "decision"). So his 8 straight Finals was completely manufactured.

Giannis can only dream of pairing with the next-best 1st options in the conference to ensure Finals runs.. Giannis/Butler/Siakam sounds comparable, except Lebron paired with a proven champion.

It's also easy to forget that Kyrie played 12 of 14 games in the 15' East, while Love was a perennial all-star sidekick in the 18' East, so the only time that Lebron took a 1-star team to the Finals was when everyone was doing it (Iverson, Kidd, Dwight).

Ultimately, Lebron needed the East all-star center to win 40 games in 2005, while MJ won 40 games with nothing'.. MJ also needed nothing to make the playoffs or 2nd Round, while Lebron needed a HOF coach, the East all-star center, and a 22/5/5 acquisition.. He also benefited from the only conference in history that was won by numerous 1-star teams.

Lebron only needed 25 ppg on 45% to win the 2007 Eastern Conference, which would've been the worst-scoring series of Jordan's career. Jordan averaged 40-43 points against Barkley's Sixers in 1990, or Ewing's Knicks in 89', which compares to the SRS of the 07' Pistons.

Add peak Ja W/ Defensive player of the year JJJ + all defensive team member Dillon Brooks

Add warriors dynasty 19-0 streak in the west to the list W/ Game 6 Klay + 2 Way Wigs

Next up, Absolute peak Jokic with a completely healthy team for a 2nd time

This resume is better than jordan. Idc what anyone says and it’s not even relatively close.
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 05-13-2023 at 06:49 AM.