Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Tried telling yall Mitchell is a stat stuffer, not a floor general. Brunson >>

You saying I said it when I can literally show you every time I’ve said the word “Boozer” since 2009 doesn’t make it true anymore than your rantings about Gobert are true because you believe them. “Because he beat bla bla bla….” doesn’t even sound like me. The words people say here…still exist. The reason nobody can find what you say…is because you’re delusional. The reason I can show you what I said…is because I said it. You can’t show me saying the better basketball player is the better coach either because neither I…nor anyone on earth...said that either.

As I said, if you you’re going to make up arguments, at least be able to win them. I could take you apart if I were wrong and had to argue from the perspective you fabricate for me because I tend to be rational and make some degree of sense even if people don’t agree with it. You take wrong points and argue them poorly on top of it and have made a group of people who otherwise wouldn’t care he exists revel in the failures of a historical footnote bigman who is about 115% of Andre Drummond.

Youre the worst kind of fan. The kind who generates haters for the target of his obsession. With fans like you who needs detractors? You do him more harm than anyone. And you come on here and derail topics for this dumb shit daily.

If you want to continue foolish made up arguments do them in the topics they originate. I linked to the topic you started this in(which was itself a derailed topic about Rondo). If you’re so sure the shit is said reply to it where it’s said so it isn’t in question

There is no third option.

Default Re: Tried telling yall Mitchell is a stat stuffer, not a floor general. Brunson >>

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Boozer made it as the favorite and not the best player on his team. You really want to go on record with Kblaze with your stupidity?
    Nothing is more stupid than you trying to cheer for your hero when he punched one of his teammates recently. Pfft.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You saying I said it when I can literally show you every time I’ve said the word “Boozer” since 2009 doesn’t make it true anymore than your rantings about Gobert are true because you believe them. “Because he beat bla bla bla….” doesn’t even sound like me. The words people say here…still exist. The reason nobody can find what you say…is because you’re delusional. The reason I can show you what I said…is because I said it. You can’t show me saying the better basketball player is the better coach either because neither I…nor anyone on earth...said that either.

As I said, if you you’re going to make up arguments, at least be able to win them. I could take you apart if I were wrong and had to argue from the perspective you fabricate for me because I tend to be rational and make some degree of sense even if people don’t agree with it. You take wrong points and argue them poorly on top of it and have made a group of people who otherwise wouldn’t care he exists revel in the failures of a historical footnote bigman who is about 115% of Andre Drummond.

Youre the worst kind of fan. The kind who generates haters for the target of his obsession. With fans like you who needs detractors? You do him more harm than anyone. And you come on here and derail topics for this dumb shit daily.

If you want to continue foolish made up arguments do them in the topics they originate. I linked to the topic you started this in(which was itself a derailed topic about Rondo). If you’re so sure the shit is said reply to it where it’s said so it isn’t in question

There is no third option.
    I can't show you because I'm not allowed to

Xiao Yao You, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    you did say COTM shouldn't be questioned because he was a better basketball player than me as well. When people say bizarre shit I remember it. What teams did Drummond carry anywhere other than the lottery? More crazy ass shit from you. I guess I should bookmark it for when you later deny it

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Nothing is more stupid than you trying to cheer for your hero when he punched one of his teammates recently. Pfft.
    again with the hero shit bot. I'm a grown man unlike many here apparently. I don't have heroes

Stop denying it.

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Stop denying it.

Period.
    denying what bot?

I can't show you because I'm not allowed to

you did say COTM shouldn't be questioned because he was a better basketball player than me as well. When people say bizarre shit I remember it. What teams did Drummond carry anywhere other than the lottery? More crazy ass shit from you. I guess I should bookmark it for when you later deny it

Sure I did. Paragon of truth that you are.

Far as your Drummond issue….as usual your question requires the acceptance of a ridiculous supposition to even begin. Gobert has never carried a team so it’s of no relevance where Drummond carried one. In a comparison between Antonio Davis and Theo Ratliff which of them did the best carry job is a non starter. Same here. Might as well judge Jerry Stackhouse vs Michael Finley by finals mvps. It’s nothing vs nothing. It’s two bitches scissoring. Except there’s a possibility of enjoyment even if nothing can be accomplished there so…it’s probably worse.

That’s your specialty it seems. To promulgate stupid go nowhere arguments that require acceptance of the ridiculous to even begin. And in truth I have some experience in that myself.

But I’m personable. I know how to talk to people. And my subject matter is varied enough that nobody knows where they’ll end up when they follow me down one of my trademark winding paths. Everything you have to say is a trip from your mouth directly back up your Rudy Gobert upholstered ass where the opinion came from to begin with which is one reason you’re so often trolled instead of spoken to like a fellow sports fan. The endless cycle from your ass to your mouth and back is only interesting until you realize it really is a closed loop with no chance of a different outcome.

My nonsense could take you anywhere. Might be a good time. Might bore you to tears. But you won’t end up in my ass taking a shitty trip back to my mouth. And ass to mouth is all you’re capable of at this point. And I’m content to let you do it shitty breath and all.

Just…please stop derailing topics to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Sure I did. Paragon of truth that you are.

Far as your Drummond issue….as usual your question requires the acceptance of a ridiculous supposition to even begin. Gobert has never carried a team so it’s of no relevance where Drummond carried one. In a comparison between Antonio Davis and Theo Ratliff which of them did the best carry job is a non starter. Same here. Might as well judge Jerry Stackhouse vs Michael Finley by finals mvps. It’s nothing vs nothing. It’s two bitches scissoring. Except there’s a possibility of enjoyment even if nothing can be accomplished there so…it’s probably worse.

That’s your specialty it seems. To promulgate stupid go nowhere arguments that require acceptance of the ridiculous to even begin. And in truth I have some experience in that myself.

But I’m personable. I know how to talk to people. And my subject matter is varied enough that nobody knows where they’ll end up when they follow me down one of my trademark winding paths. Everything you have to say is a trip from your mouth directly back up your Rudy Gobert upholstered ass where the opinion came from to begin with which is one reason you’re so often trolled instead of spoken to like a fellow sports fan. The endless cycle from your ass to your mouth and back is only interesting until you realize it really is a closed loop with no chance of a different outcome.

My nonsense could take you anywhere. Might be a good time. Might bore you to tears. But you won’t end up in my ass taking a shitty trip back to my mouth. And ass to mouth is all you’re capable of at this point. And I’m content to let you do it shitty breath and all.

Just…please stop derailing topics to do it.
    big difference between making a tanking team good and being in the lottery in an awful conference. Was Drummond even the best player on his team? Certainly not the 3rd best player in Detroit history. Guess that doesn't matter as was the case with Boozer. Be hard to argue Drummond over the legendary Boozer even let alone a muliti time All NBA/DPOTY. I'd prefer Finley, Davis and Ratliff over either myself. But go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back for how personable you are and how varied your subject matter is

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I would not call Mitchell a stat stuffer... but for some reason he is playing off in the knicks series. (maybe they have his number ?? ) unsure.

But he is not a franchise player as we discussed in another thread. Perfect 2nd option type player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

big difference between making a tanking team good and being in the lottery in an awful conference. Was Drummond even the best player on his team? Certainly not the 3rd best player in Detroit history. Guess that doesn't matter as was the case with Boozer. Be hard to argue Drummond over the legendary Boozer even let alone a muliti time All NBA/DPOTY. I'd prefer Finley, Davis and Ratliff over either myself. But go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back for how personable you are and how varied your subject matter is
    When I think of carrying a team I think of LeBron in 2018 and MJ pre Pippen

The Jazz had two other all stars, a 6moy and a 20ppg scorer in Bogdan

I guess you could argue Rudy was the best player on that team but I don't understand how you can constantly say with a straight face that he carried them

as usual your question requires the acceptance of a ridiculous supposition to even begin.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    When the trade was made this is EXACTLY what I said:

“I expect this to give them a nice regular season boost, but Im doubtful a Mitchell and Garland backcourt is gonna have enough IQ to move the needle in the playoffs.”

And here they are, down 3-1 to a mediocre Knicks team.

People just wanted to see what they wanted to see.
    Knicks are playing way above their usual level, I could see them beating anyone out East of they keep up this level of play Mitchell was terrific the first two games and is overall having a better series than Brunson so I don't understand what your point is

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I didn't realize Brunson was this good. He's legit on another level mentally to be able to do what he does given his relatively unatheltic build.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I didn't realize Brunson was this good. He's legit on another level mentally to be able to do what he does given his relatively unatheltic build.

Ever notice how many people are on teams of guys who have “No help” till they get on their own?

Who you taking…Oladipo when he got to the pacers or Brunson on the Knicks?

One thing is clear…the league needs more Duncan types who will let you see what you have. One guy shouldn’t do it all even if maybe he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    When I think of carrying a team I think of LeBron in 2018 and MJ pre Pippen

The Jazz had two other all stars, a 6moy and a 20ppg scorer in Bogdan

I guess you could argue Rudy was the best player on that team but I don't understand how you can constantly say with a straight face that he carried them
    when you're trying to tank and you end up the 6th best team in the league because of one change to the starting lineup it is carrying. When you are trying to tank and are only successful at it because one guy is injured it is carrying. When you are closer to the top pick in the draft than the playoffs and end up the 6th seed when one player comes back from injury it is carrying. When one guy is off the floor and you are bad when he is off the floor it is carrying.