Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Phil Jackson says the politics in the bubble put him off the nba.

The usual dumb ****s ranting about politics on a basketball forum.

Everyone else are sheep according to these brainwashed idiots.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    I wasn't really talking about what individual players do, but when the league say encourages people to get out and vote, they can at least be fair and impartial about it rather than favoring one side, and they certainly do favor one side.

Why would people show equal support when one side is obviously against them? Athletes support someone by kneeling and the various protests and the president calls them sons of
    bitches and wonders why they aren’t fired. The right indisputably had a bigger issue with all the causes the players chose to back. And the league made up of these players and athletes like them should pretend not to have a preference? Do the politicians pretend not to have one?

Everyone in the sport got richer and team values are through the roof. We still pretending they alienated anyone the business required?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Come fight about an 80 year old from Montana/North Dakota giving exactly the take you’d expect from that demographic. I’m sure he realizes he isn’t who the nba(or most athletic endeavors) caters to since he’s expected to be dead soon and I take no offense. I’m also sure some of you would like to argue about it….so you do that. I’m gonna find some ramen and hopefully not make it too spicy like I did last time. 2 spicy bombs is right. 3 is an adventure.
    Are you gonna wssh that ramen down with a bud light?

Perhaps I'm in the minority but I didn't have a problem with any of it. I was impressed by the support given to my people during a rough point. I'm not sure many understood the gravity of things at that exact moment in time. Shit could have went really ugly in a blink because so many people were upset at once.

College superstar

He probably had no problem with all the pro military / support the war crap that was going down in his era.

Jackson has always been a closet racist though. Pippen even implied it.

Dude actually has a 3 strike record for this stuff.

1. His “posse” comments about Lebron.

2. Questioning why Phoenix was wearing the “Los Suns” jerseys in protest to the controversial police profiling going on in AZ.

3. Now these comments.

Pretty funny.