Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Luka should go East

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    I really can't be expected to keep up with year to year changes at my age. I try to keep up with the general trend.

I am probably the oldest on this forum along with Jeff , and I love keeping up with trends as well as players.
    *I live and love this league.

What are you like 40 ?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    I really can't be expected to keep up with year to year changes at my age. I try to keep up with the general trend.
    It’s weird to make declarative threads if you aren’t going to follow things.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    It’s weird to make declarative threads if you aren’t going to follow things.
    I follow Mavs, I've watched maybe 30 Mavs games this season, but I only watch the other teams when they play the Mavs and then I watch highlights and stuff.

Like I said, for me the regular season is not exciting anymore, because it's being treated as a warmup, which even Kawhi agrees it is.

I will watch the playoffs and judge based on that. I don't have to watch Jalen Brunson on Knicks, because I know he is a great player from his playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    A white Carmelo. That’s all he is.. that will be his legacy at the end. Yeah it might not look exactly the same but that’s pretty much is who he is impact wise (in the long run). You’ll go just as far as a carmelo would take you.

No defense….bully ball…totally dependent on step backs(quick 1st step melo)….yup a white Carmelo.
    Sounds about right.