Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Luka should go East

Go East life is easier there.

The West is just too competitive to build your resume on. Look at Lebron and his lack of success West vs East.

If Luka wants success he should go East. He will have to deal with Boston, which is not a team he does well against, but like Lebron he can probably stack his team with some collusion.

Actually Cavs look like a good landing spot.

Luka for Donovan straight up.

Mitchell is good, but he has yet to show he is a real winner, I doubt it, from seeing how he bombed vs Mavs.

Mitchell and Garland for Luka, next trade deadline. Mobley and Allen are perfect bigs for Luka.

Luka, in short, should just follow in the footsteps of Lebron. No way he ever misses the playoffs in the East.

Default Re: Luka should go East

The East was better than the west this year. OP struggles with basic cognitive functioning

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The East was better than the west this year. OP struggles with basic cognitive functioning
    I really can't be expected to keep up with year to year changes at my age. I try to keep up with the general trend.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Along with the East being better assuming Cleveland would give Garland and Mitchell for Doncic is a big assumption. Mitchell for Doncic straight up might not be approved and you are talking about a potential allstar as a throw in.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Luka for Trae

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    I really can't be expected to keep up with year to year changes at my age. I try to keep up with the general trend.
    If you’re an NBA fan you should be keeping up with the league wtf is this shit?

Very good NBA starter

If you’re an NBA fan you should be keeping up with the league wtf is this shit?
    The regular season is not really worth watching unless you follow a specific team, like I follow Mavs.

I tune in for the playoffs tho.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    Luka for Trae
    Mavs need more than Trae, some picks at least.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Along with the East being better assuming Cleveland would give Garland and Mitchell for Doncic is a big assumption. Mitchell for Doncic straight up might not be approved and you are talking about a potential allstar as a throw in.
    Mitchell is not going to be a superstar imo, but we'll see what he does in the playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Explains why your takes are typically so clueless.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

A white Carmelo. That’s all he is.. that will be his legacy at the end. Yeah it might not look exactly the same but that’s pretty much is who he is impact wise (in the long run). You’ll go just as far as a carmelo would take you.

No defense….bully ball…totally dependent on step backs(quick 1st step melo)….yup a white Carmelo.
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-12-2023 at 05:11 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    A white Carmelo. That’s all he is.. that will be his legacy at the end. Yeah it might not look exactly the same but that’s pretty much is who he is impact wise (in the long run). You’ll go just as far as a carmelo would take you.

No defense….bully ball…totally dependent on step backs(quick 1st step melo)….yup a white Carmelo.
    Melo is his floor maybe.

It's not a crazy comparison. If he never improves teamplay and defense, then sure, his career will be like Melo, though he already had more playoff success.

H2H records sure, but the WC is a lot deeper in terms of teams who have an actual chance at winning the title. How many EC teams are you picking to win the championship this season outside of the top 2? And Boston hasn't even looked that great for months now and they don't have one of the 5 best Playoff performers. I'd rather be in the EC going against Giannis, Embiid (always hurt/injured) & a bunch of 2nd tier stars than Jokic, Luka, Curry, KD, AD, Kawhi etc.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    Luka for Trae
    No Thank You. Luka can't make it into the play in tournament with a future hall of famer in the weak western conference. Atlanta is a 7th seed with Trae and a borderline All-Star in D Murray.

National High School Star

Luka should wait and see if the Spurs or Rockets get Wembanyama and if it's the Rockets hope they sit him for the following season and draft Bronie Jr another Lottery Pick and grab Lebron and have cap space for another Superstar.