Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Ant-man Edwards and Kyle "**** you bitch" Anderson combine for 8-31 - lose playin gam

I'm not a big fan of Roody Toody but I'm also not a fan of whiny zoomers and millennials and Timberwolves are maybe the whiniest team in the league.

Kyle "big dawg" Anderson and Ant "Toody clogs the paint" Edwards bombing out in embarassing manner with Gobert out isn't a good look.

As I see it, Wolves either have to rebuild, get rid of Ant and KAT and give the reigns to Toody or they have to trade Gobert to get rid of the only proven playoff winner on that team.

They can't coexist.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Ant-man Edwards and Kyle "**** you bitch" Anderson combine for 8-31 - lose playin

Isn't the entire league millennial?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Ant-man Edwards and Kyle "**** you bitch" Anderson combine for 8-31 - lose playin

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Isn't the entire league millennial?
    Toody is a euro tho.

Euros are less whiny than americans.

**** you bitch? what are you talking about?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Teams don’t tend to rebuild around non all star 31 year olds coming off the worst season in six or seven years whos so-called proven playoff success is winning three playoff series in 10 years, despite being on teams that have up to three All-Stars at a time.

And even if you were stupid enough to attempt such a thing, you don’t do it with a guy who has had issues getting along with people and it was only out the last game because he punched a teammate during a game.

It’s like saying the spurs should have rebuilt around DeMar DeRozan. Except, of course, DeRozan has won more in the playoffs than Rudy, and to my knowledge never punched a teammate on TV there.

You rebuild around a 30+ year old when it’s Steph Curry or somebody like that. Only one team has mattered while built around somebody like Rudy and it was 20 years ago. He’s a very high end other guy for a serious franchise. But I suppose a poverty franchise like Minnesota that doesn’t have a history of actual winning might be satisfied just being in the conversation.

You probably give it one more year then try to get some of your picks back by sending him somewhere like Dallas or maybe Houston if they actually do go after Harden again as reported.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Toody is a euro tho.

That doesn't exclude him from being a millenial lol.

NBA Superstar

Toody is a euro tho.

Huh???

Maybe you're making this a race thing (probably). But white Euros are way whinier than white americans.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

I'm not a big fan of Roody Toody but I'm also not a fan of whiny zoomers and millennials and Timberwolves are maybe the whiniest team in the league.

Kyle "big dawg" Anderson and Ant "Toody clogs the paint" Edwards bombing out in embarassing manner with Gobert out isn't a good look.

As I see it, Wolves either have to rebuild, get rid of Ant and KAT and give the reigns to Toody or they have to trade Gobert to get rid of the only proven playoff winner on that team.

They can't coexist.
    Anderson is a role player not known for his shooting. Obviously with McDaniels problem with concrete walls he had to play a lot more than you would have liked. Ant will be great. Towns I'm not sure. I'd guess they'll go into next season with these guys and see what they can do if healthy

Toody is a euro tho.

Doncic would like to have a word with you.

Anyways, Wolves shot themselves in the foot by suspending Toody. They could have taught him a lesson & benched him and had him play with the 2nd unit at least. You absolutely needed him on D against a team that mainly looks to score in the paint. Wolves offense is garbage in crunch time anyway, tbh I trust Toody more than I do KAT in a close game. At least Toody plays defense. The pairing doesn't make sense and I hope the wolves trade KAT because he's holding that team back.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post

Anyways, Wolves shot themselves in the foot by suspending Toody. They could have taught him a lesson & benched him and had him play with the 2nd unit at least. You absolutely needed him on D against a team that mainly looks to score in the paint. Wolves offense is garbage in crunch time anyway, tbh I trust Toody more than I do KAT in a close game. At least Toody plays defense. The pairing doesn't make sense and I hope the wolves trade KAT because he's holding that team back.
    The pairing makes a lot of sense but they haven't been paired for most of the year

They only gave up 108 which sadly isn't bad in today's game. Gobert's roll gravity would have opened up things offensively though

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    That doesn't exclude him from being a millenial lol.
    European zoomers are soft as charmin, but not all european millennials are.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    But white Euros are way whinier than white americans.
    Not.even.close.

There's no more whiny people than college educated americans.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Doncic is a zoomer.

All zoomers are overprotected children who's only way of interacting with the world is crying to an "adult" in this case the refs.

I hope the wolves trade KAT because he's holding that team back.
    KAT is the problem. He just isn't a grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    They only gave up 108 which sadly isn't bad in today's game. Gobert's roll gravity would have opened up things offensively though