Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Was this the biggest on-court meltdown ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    He's right, though.
    He is coping by being defensive. Like when MJ lost in the playoffs he cried "like a pathetic little girl" but when LeBron lost in the playoffs he walked off without shaking hands like "an angry man". Right? The bias is real.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    He is coping by being defensive. Like when MJ lost in the playoffs he cried "like a pathetic little girl" but when LeBron lost in the playoffs he walked off without shaking hands like "an angry man". Right? The bias is real.
    Only a Bronie would see equivalance in those two videos. Seems like you're the one trying to cope by being defensive.

But you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Only a Bronie would see equivalance in those two videos. Seems like you're the one trying to cope by being defensive.

But you do you.
    I have no emotional attachment to either player. Which is why ISH is so funny to me.

Banned

I have no emotional attachment to either player. Which is why ISH is so funny to me.
    If you think yelling at the ref is the same as curling up on the floor in the fetal position crying, then it sounds to me like there's some emotional attachment.

Decent college freshman

Omg dude just stop.. It's not comparable at all, matter fact it shows the difference. I don't believe you're this retarded and weak, so clearly a bron fluffer.

Decent college freshman

Kblaze clearly made a mistake posting that MJ gif, he just made a mistake it's cool.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If you think yelling at the ref is the same as curling up on the floor in the fetal position crying, then it sounds to me like there's some emotional attachment.

The ref let him yell. It was the headbutt that got him ejected.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Omg dude just stop.. It's not comparable at all, matter fact it shows the difference. I don't believe you're this retarded and weak, so clearly a bron fluffer.
    I see your names I already know what you're going to post. Some kind of whine about LeBron. Like mindless robots. To be fair, LeBron's stans do the same thing. You know who they are and you know what they'll post anytime LeBron comes up. There's like 5 posters on this board that seem to not be hanging by someone's nutsacc

Banned

I see your names I already know what you're going to post. Some kind of whine about LeBron. Like mindless robots. To be fair, LeBron's stans do the same thing. You know who they are and you know what they'll post anytime LeBron comes up. There's like 5 posters on this board that seem to not be hanging by someone's nutsacc
    Yet you're the one trying to argue equivalence for a grown man whining on the floor like a tantruming little girl - and someone getting mad at the ref.

Lebron's fortunate he doesn't have a dad, because any dad would be ASHAMED to have his son acting like that.

NBA Superstar

Yet you're the one trying to argue equivalence for a grown man whining on the floor like a tantruming little girl - and someone getting mad at the ref.

Lebron's fortunate he doesn't have a dad, because any dad would be ASHAMED to have his son acting like that.
    I would probably say that that’s objectively false.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I would probably say that that’s objectively false.
    You're right. That was a bad take.

If he had a dad to be an influence in his life, he probably would have learned not to act like he did in the OP by time he was a grown man.

NBA Superstar

You're right. That was a bad take.

If he had a dad to be an influence in his life, he probably would have learned not to act like he did in the OP by time he was a grown man.
    Real talk, if he had a dad some Jordan folks would be terrified. His ability as a basketball player without the downside that we see? Jesus.

NBA lottery pick

I can't think of any worse ones, but some of you that fancy yourself to be basketball historians might remember some that I didn't think of.
    This was the worst by far.

MJ yelling at the ref:

you know who i am??

I can't think of any worse ones, but some of you that fancy yourself to be basketball historians might remember some that I didn't think of.
    That ones really embarrassing. Yikes.