Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: "Man that bubble sh*t don;t count"

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    you realize that at one point the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia eagles were among NFL teams so decimated by war and general world chaos, they combined for a season? The fans came to call them the Steagles. Guess what?

The title from that season still counts.

Everything counts, and everything always will because haters not liking who won a weird situation means zero. Your crusade on here 20 years ago did absolutely nothing and this one won’t either.

You’ve watched me be right these 20 years and you’re about to watch 20 more.

Every time this comes up, no matter the situation, or who wins people will say it doesn’t count, and history will count it, and none of their opinions will mean shit because nobody cares.

Nobody cares about world crippling wars impact on the record books and then damn sure won’t care about covid making people play basketball in a different place than usual. The winner won. Your thoughts will blow away in the wind of history like every haters ever did on this subject regardless of the motivation or how strong they think the case is.

Every champion is getting credit for it till the day the sun goes supernova.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_analogy

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Yea that’s great. Let me set the clock to remind you how wrong you are(again) in another 20 years. Not that it will take that long. You’re wrong now. Just like you were wrong about 99 when we argued about it in 03. I’ll keep being right and they’ll all be counted and considered legit long as you live. I’ll leave you alone with the people who don’t realize this act is decades old and already proven irrelevant.

Yea that’s great. Let me set the clock to remind you how wrong you are(again) in another 20 years. Not that it will take that long. You’re wrong now. Just like you were wrong about 99 when we argued about it in 03. I’ll keep being right and they’ll all be counted and considered legit long as you live. I’ll leave you alone with the people who don’t realize this act is decades old and already proven irrelevant.
    Bet you never thought he'd be doing this about a LAKERS ring tho

Oh no..you're wrong.

For one simple reason.

It won't be counted any more than Barry Bonds home run record.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Make a thread about how lucky Ray Allen's shot was and how much it hurt you deep inside when it went in.

we gottem right where we want em

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Oh no..you're wrong.

For one simple reason.

It won't be counted any more than Barry Bonds home run record.
    Change your avatar weirdo.