Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Who is the best playoff team out of the Sixers, Bucks and Celtics?

Who is the best playoff team out of the Sixers, Bucks and Celtics?

Feels like any playoff matchup of them would go six or seven games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Who is the best playoff team out of the Sixers, Bucks and Celtics?

Bucks. Best player

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

My money is on the Celtics.

Too long, switchable and too much fire power. Youth and experience combined.

I honestly would be confident of a Sixers' win going into a Philadelphia vs Milwaukee series. Against Boston, not so much.

should be the bucks, but that depends on the officiating. are they going to allow the egregious offensive fouls from gianna while calling anyone who takes a shoulder from him on their chest a defensive foul? if so, it's the bucks for sure.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

My money is on the Bucks, but time will tell.
    If they are playing their best, they could take the other team to its limit. It's not a clear-cut winner imo. So, six-seven games to either team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

All healthy?

1. Bucks
    2. Celtics
    3. Sixers

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Sixers will beat bucks
    Bucks will beat Celtics
    Celtics will beat sixers (if doc is coach)

So whoever gets the 1st seed will win the East. The only thing that can shake this up is if the Celtics lose to the raptors or something in the 1st round or the Sixers being upset by the Cavs/heat

Bucks will beat everyone in the East except harden/embiid. Jrue holiday has absolutely no effect on harden. It’s certain ppl jrue just can’t stop or even bother (Westbrook, Lebron,rose,ect) and harden is thankfully one of them. Trust me I watched the man for years, I know who he can & can’t check
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 03-22-2023 at 05:45 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    My money is on the Celtics.

Too long, switchable and too much fire power. Youth and experience combined.

I honestly would be confident of a Sixers' win going into a Philadelphia vs Milwaukee series. Against Boston, not so much.
    Secret is to guard Brown and limit to 15 points ... let Tatum shot for 80 ... any team will pretty much win.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Milwaukee easily

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Milwaukee easily
    The nets are like a bye to the 2nd round. Whoever plays them will sweep or at worst win 4-1. I just wanted you to know that….deep down you already knew though

To add to my 1st post
    Cavs will give Celtics and sixers a fight. Bucks will steam roll em

The Bucks. They have the best capability of playing to the level they need to, to win. Currently, I can't trust the Celtics with their recent play. Good thing we have another month before the playoffs start.

Philly I usually write off, so I'll continue to.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    All healthy?

1. Bucks
    2. Celtics
    3. Sixers
    This.

I think it is the Celtics, because they have matched up well vs both teams, and they've not lost to either team when Tatum and Brown were in the line up this year.

What i like about Boston is they have 3 starting quality guards, 2 star wings, and complimentary Bigs, so from a team building perspective they nearly check all the boxes. The concern will be how their bigs will hold up. Their play is typically the difference between Boston looking like a juggernaut or a more beatable version. So i get why people wont want to bet on 36 year old and an injury prone center. However, I think Horford was perserved all year for the playoffs and Rob looked more like his athletic self the last few weeks.

I think the concerns people have, that when the Celtics have looked bad this year their play was on bottom of the league side, e.g losing to Orl, OKC, Rox, etc. Which might have people thinking this is the same team that performed poorly in the finals. I think their poor play at time was playing lazy and disinterested basketball and not relatable to the finals or last years run. In those games they played with no intensity and just let their opponents walk into 3s while hoisting up poor quality 3s with low effort on offense too, but for the big games they usually showed up and played elite.

My concers aginst these 2 teams is they both have the more dominant player. For Milwaukee in particular Giannis is the best player today and the Buck have improved offensively as the season progressed. They are now a good 3 point shooting team which thry weren't last year. Speaking about shooting the Sixers are the best shooting team and i believe they are going to be a more sustainable shooting team in the playoffs because thry generate quality looks to the corner from Embiid gravity inside. Im also concern about Tatum not really having big hames against Philly this season. The reason why we are usually beating up on Philly is because they had no answer for Tatum.

Here is the tldr version

I think when all the teams were at their best this year these were their best stretches. Please correct me if i got something wrong.

Bos 21-5 from season opener to Dec 9 with 9.2 Net
    Mil 25-4 from Jan 15 to Mar 23 with a 8.9 Net
    Phi 23-7 from Jan 15 to Mar 23 with 7.2 Net

I think at their best Boston has the best punch

Bucks need to get middleton back asap.