Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: ESPN Insider Accuses LeBron James Of Using Performance Enhancers

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD View Post
    ESPN Insider Accuses LeBron James Of Using Performance Enhancers

"Other basketball players will hear about what LeBron does and go, 'That doesn't matter.' If you knew what these performance enhancers did, you'd know it does matter. We have the same drug guy, I know exactly what he's doing," Sonnen claimed.

"EPO [Erythropoietin] matters, it's the reason LeBron takes it. It matters. EPO increases your red blood cells, which gives you the endurance to play all game long... It's the king of performance enhancers. EPO is king to everything. That's why cyclists do it."
    LeBron’s NBA career has been exposed

Banned

Can we please get this to blow up so all the news stations have this info ?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend248 View Post
    This story has been out for two days. The guy who said it is a former UFC fighter who has a past of hating on LeBron.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Lebron is so good they have to speculate about PEDs ro diminish him.

Undisputed GOAT. just comes with the territory

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Counterpoint to that would be his competitive ego is big enough that he feels he doesn't need that extra stuff to do it. Clearly post '95 Jordan is a different player to 85-93 Jordan, he adjusted his game to pace himself. When you see players performing without having to do that into their 30s ... that's probably when you know something is up.

I also think basketball in the 90s was kinda behind the curve of PED usage. Baseball was ahead of the curve, football too, basketball and hockey were behind it.

Basketball in the 90s wasn't even that far removed from a time when even just lifting weights wasn't really a pre-requisite thing.
    Modern PEDs focus more on recovery and endurance as opposed to peak performance. This wasn't the cast a few decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend248 View Post
    As an ESPN insider, I have some sway with them. I just sent this to ESPN.

I rule the local playground

Chael Sonnen. The guy sucks as an MMA Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Bingo. Actual facts. Mike was late to even weight training. that’s all natural. Like Ken Griffey Jr. I think Kobe was on it. That sudden rampant 15-18 pure muscle weight gain from late summer 2002 into the 2002-2003 training camp. He did it again post 2004 headed into the 2004-2005 season. And I think he was experimenting with stuff post 2010 through 2013. The experimental knee stuff in Germany. But his body musculature would change randomly a lot through out his career if you paid attention.

Were you paying close attention to Kobe's body musculature?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    This is more serious than previous allegations because Sonnen is saying they have the same drug guy and mentions a specific drug. If he is making this up James can sue him for libel.
    Hopefully LeBron's sue him. I celebrated every time he got beat up in the Octagon.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Were you paying close attention to Kobe's body musculature?
    All that means is Kobe was HUGE. Not necessarily MJ isn't packing. He was content with Kobe. LMAO @ these clowns straight reaching

National High School Star

I love Chael Sonnen, I'm a huge fan of the guy but the man has never met a story he couldn't lie about to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    All that means is Kobe was HUGE. Not necessarily MJ isn't packing. He was content with Kobe. LMAO @ these clowns straight reaching

Legendary.

I don't know what to do. I'm upset. This is SO shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by CurryOverLebron View Post