Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Lequeen Female Dog James getting his ass whopped vs the blazers

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    If Lebron wins, it's just the regular season; if Lebron loses, he got his ass kicked and is thread worthy. I don't get it. And the guy just turned 38 and is still held to a higher standard than most prime superstars, how do you then deny he isn't at the very least a top 5 all time great?
    They expect him to win every game at age 38 with his best teammates being the corpse of Westbrook and Thomas "no defense" Bryant. And if he doesn't, he sucks

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    If Lebron wins, it's just the regular season; if Lebron loses, he got his ass kicked and is thread worthy. I don't get it. And the guy just turned 38 and is still held to a higher standard than most prime superstars, how do you then deny he isn't at the very least a top 5 all time great?
    For them, his wins also don't matter when it's done against a losing team or a non-playoff team. Even tho they're heavily present in many game threads that feature his team.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I've been keeping an eye out for a ****ing idiot pushing a pram containing a kid that isn't even his.

You will know when he stops posting all of a sudden.
    Welcome back.