Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Axe's 30,000 post thread

He even made it shorter this time.

And there is no celebration about it. But in case you're wondering, the others are celebrating chinese new year today.

And there it goes, his 30,000th post. Made at January 1, 2023 at 8:09 pm, Hawaiian time.

Kind of lame.
    Last edited by jstern; 01-22-2023 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    He even made it shorter this time.

And there is no celebration about it. But in case you're wondering, the others are celebrating chinese new year today.
    What? You deleted a comment to make this your 30,000 post.

I mean I guess it's better to have it in this thread. The other comment was kind of lame.

So congratulations to Axe. This is no small feat, as it required a significant amount of time, dedication. The quality of the post were not that great, and very repetitive. But what can you do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    And there it goes, his 30,000th post. Made at January 1, 2022 at 8:09 pm, Hawaiian time.

Kind of lame.
    So i made 30k posts last year?

Oh wow, being on adderall really stinks.

He's set to hit 30,000 posts on January 21, 2023.

He was originally set to do it on December 29,2022 (per his daily average on November 2, 2022), but held it off to now by averaging 21.39 posts in the last 78 days. Which is surprising since he hasn't been posting on his ThRRR3tardSatan account.

If he continues his current pace, he will reach his 100,000 post on Monday, October 29, 2029. Beating out Lebron23 who is set to make his 100,000 post on Wednesday, October 6, 2032.
    And there it goes, his 30,000th post. Made at January 1, 2022 at 8:09 pm, Hawaiian time.

Kind of lame.
    Op really is not the consistent type.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    So i made 30k posts last year?

Oh wow, being on adderall really stinks.
    I'm not a bot, putting the previous year on a date, soon after a new year is a very human thing.

So you did it. 30,000 posts. How does it feel? Are you going to celebrate? Tell your parents?

I'm going to go do 150 pushups, because I sat here for the past 15 minutes seeing if you were going to reach the 30,000 posts.

If it's not essays, it's questions that op throws at you.

Also says 'kind of lame' but is still stalking me rn lolol.

Not airballing my layups anymore

30,000 posts in just under three years is an impressive milestone and shows commitment to the community. A community that I'm hoping to be part of.

And even though I'm new here I want to recognize the value that Axe brings to this community. Though I'm not very familiar with him as a poster, I'm sure his contributions have undoubtedly helped many people and sparked valuable discussions.

However, it's also important to consider the potential downside of spending so much time on the forum. Spending excessive amounts of time on Inside Hoops or any other forum can negatively impact physical and mental health, leading to issues such as poor sleep, eye strain, and anxiety. Which I hope it's something that you have under control.

Some of the time spent on this forum could be better spent on activities such as exercise and learning new skills. These activities can improve overall well-being and lead to even greater fulfillment than reaching the 30,000 posts milestone.

So while I congratulate Axe on his impressive milestone, it is also important to consider the potential negative impacts of spending so much time on this or any other forum. And I would like for him to find a balance between participating in this online community and engaging in activities that improve his overall well-being and personal growth.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

His only accomplishment in life. He's telling his parents right now what he did as they look at each wondering where they went wrong with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    His only accomplishment in life. He's telling his parents right now what he did as they look at each wondering where they went wrong with him.
    It would be a brief statement declaring his 30k post accomplishment swiftly followed by a demand of 30 microwaved hot pockets stat

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    It would be a brief statement declaring his 30k post accomplishment swiftly followed by a demand of 30 microwaved hot pockets stat

Objective Rightie ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐'s Avatar

What an prolific accomplishment

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Fuming. Meanwhile, your achievement is being the most heavy being inside your household. Anyway, you should start eating another meal soon to improve your temperament. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    This fool is basically mad because that 30k is a lot more than the posts of all his four ish accounts combined.

Thats a shitload of posts for 2-3 years mang