Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Warriors at Celtics tonight on tnt.

Manny is literally the kiss of death. I knew we would win once he posted.

College superstar

Getting a W is always good. But the Celtics still has yet to show they can beat the Warriors in a 7 game series. Tatum still has some work to do.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Getting a W is always good. But the Celtics still has yet to show they can beat the Warriors in a 7 game series. Tatum still has some work to do.
    Tatum and the rest do have various ways they need to improve but people read too much into the regular season. The Celtics won so the result tonight is fine. Just trying to keep that lead over Milwaukee.

Steph's shot since he came back from injury seems off, he was shooting so much better beforehand. Team overall is just a mess and at this point, I'm unsure if they even make the playoffs unless they go on a run. Been waiting for it for a while, but they keep playing with an obnoxious amount of arrogance.

Also, WTF happened to Wiggins? He missed a month of basketball and has been absolute trash ever since he has been back. He was just ok beforehand either, really disappointed as I'd hoped he'd take a step forward not play worse.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Steph's shot since he came back from injury seems off, he was shooting so much better beforehand. Team overall is just a mess and at this point, I'm unsure if they even make the playoffs unless they go on a run. Been waiting for it for a while, but they keep playing with an obnoxious amount of arrogance.

Also, WTF happened to Wiggins? He missed a month of basketball and has been absolute trash ever since he has been back. He was just ok beforehand either, really disappointed as I'd hoped he'd take a step forward not play worse.
    The game just before Curry had 40.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Curry sucks

One positive is Klay looks like he's legitimately rounding back to his pre injury form, he's played extremely well the last 3-4 weeks. The West is so ridiculously close, if the Warriors go on even a moderate winning streak they could wind up as the 5 seed, maybe even the 4th or 3rd. These road woes though, so bizarre lol, esp from a team with a group of players that have so much experience playing in road playoff games. I honestly don't know what that's about.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Tbf Curry is the last guy you want to give the ball to take the last shot. Best shooter of all time by far, amazing player, but holy sh** never seen a player poop his pants so hard every single time when it comes down to the wire. I think we'll never see any player ever with his shooting ability choke so hard in clutch shots. You can already see it in his face before he even takes the shot that he's shi*** in his pants.

Just give the ball to Klay in those situations.