Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Lakers 60/1 to win the chip, 30/1 to win the West

��

definitely some value there.

After last nights big win, I put a litte on that.

Lakers have been my cash cows all season.

Default Re: Lakers 60/1 to win the chip, 30/1 to win the West

God you’re so delusional about this team.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The odds could be 10k to 1 and you would see the"value." At a certain point you are just buying a lottery ticket except that there is a list of 10 to 15 NBA stars you need injured to have a good chance to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    The odds could be 10k to 1 and you would see the"value." At a certain point you are just buying a lottery ticket except that there is a list of 10 to 15 NBA stars you need injured to have a good chance to cash in.
    who is that?

well, yeah? That sentence would make sense if you said there was still no vaue, but obviously i would see vaue if there was..... more vaue.

lol.

you pop out some spursm8 takes every now and then. its impressive

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    who is that?
    Curry, Jokic, Leonard ( ok you got that one), Doncic, Williamson, Morant and Booker out West. 7 already. Should LA pull the miracle and make the Finals they need to avoid Embiid Durant Tatum, Brown, and Giannis. So that's 11 and that's with me discounting Utah and Sacramento as dangerous playoff teams.

well, yeah? That sentence would make sense if you said there was still no vaue, but obviously i would see vaue if there was..... more vaue.

lol.

you pop out some spursm8 takes every now and then. its impressive
    Neither of us had any idea what you're talking about. There is no value in betting on a team that isn't going to win. Vegas loves people like you that throw away money on lost causes thinking you will make a million.

Curry, Jokic, Leonard ( ok you got that one), Doncic, Williamson, Morant and Booker out West. 7 already. Should LA pull the miracle and make the Finals they need to avoid Embiid Durant Tatum, Brown, and Giannis. So that's 11 and that's with me discounting Utah and Sacramento as dangerous playoff teams.
    Nets and Boston are the only teams that are top tier and they are in the East.

Who knows what could happen.

I don't think Lakers can make it either, but if you replay the rest of this season 60 times, you think the Lakers win the championship zero times? If AD plays as well as he did earlier this year, they are as good as any top team in the west. I think he is making a marginal +EV bet.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Nets and Boston are the only teams that are top tier and they are in the East.

Who knows what could happen.

I don't think Lakers can make it either, but if you replay the rest of this season 60 times, you think the Lakers win the championship zero times? If AD plays as well as he did earlier this year, they are as good as any top team in the west. I think he is making a marginal +EV bet.
    And if AD is injured like he is just a much as any star other than Leonard? They are not only relying on over 10 start injuries they are also relying on one of the most öftsn hurt stats themselves. That crap is a waste of money.

Look, I agree IF AD is healthy, the Lakers will be a tough out for anyone. But the guy is literally unreliable to play even half the season at this point, you couldn't even trust him to survive a playoff run without getting injured.

Until he proves otherwise, the best case scenario for the Lakers is making the playoffs.

Banned

i bet bos to play lal in finals at +12500 so 125-1.

lol, the only injury the lakers need to "rely" on is AD not being injured.

If he is healthy, they would be the favorites with this bron against anyone.

have you missed the lakers this year with AD completely? seems you have

Neither of us had any idea what you're talking about. There is no value in betting on a team that isn't going to win. Vegas loves people like you that throw away money on lost causes thinking you will make a million.
    who is neither? wut?

Im part of the 2% that actually makes money gambling, I know throwing a little on these is extreme value, ive had many longterm plays that worked out well.

There absolutely is value on the lakers.

Its insane how dumb you are if you think the lakers cant possibly win the title.

youll see

And if AD is injured like he is just a much as any star other than Leonard? They are not only relying on over 10 start injuries they are also relying on one of the most öftsn hurt stats themselves. That crap is a waste of money.
    Which other star in the West's injury is stopping them from being on the same level as Boston / Nets?

Booker?

lol, the only injury the lakers need to "rely" on is AD not being injured.

If he is healthy, they would be the favorites with this bron against anyone.

have you missed the lakers this year with AD completely? seems you have
    sub-.500 basketball team... that is merely respectable when Davis is healthy. Which he is not now and has not been the last two seasons.

who is neither? wut?
    "Neither of us knows what you are talking about. "

Im part of the 2% that actually makes money gambling, I know throwing a little on these is extreme value, ive had many longterm plays that worked out well.

There absolutely is value on the lakers.&
    Its insane how dumb you are if you think the lakers cant possibly win the title.

youll see
    There is no value in placing a losing bet. Lakers aren't winning the Championship this year. Unless you get a partial part or for winning the play-in game this is a guaranteed waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Which other star in the West's injury is stopping them from being on the same level as Boston / Nets?

Booker?
    The West teams don't have to be as good as the Celtics just better than the Lakers. Lakers are 18-21. Completely hotels of Davis doesn't play and still not elite or West even with him. More likely to finish with a losing record than to make the Finals. Fat more likely. Hence the 60 to 1 odds to take people's money.