Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: So, is Kawhi done?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Is ops virginity done? Nope

So Kawhi probably isn't either

Better question, who would you rather have on your team, Kawhi or AD?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Better question, who would you rather have on your team, Kawhi or AD?
    Davis still had stretches of multiple great games. Leonard flashes greatness occasionally for a few minutes.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

He and George played 18 and 14 minutes yesterday, respectively, and they’re both sitting out tonight for load management. At that point just blow up the team.

why is PG even sitting?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

It’s a back to back and he played 14 minutes yesterday.

Kawhi doesn't care about the regular season. The man plays scrub minutes and nevers get out of 2nd gear when he plays. Him and the clips are only interested in keeping him fit for the playoffs. Same situation as DRose at Knicks btw. They are just keeping them warm and game fit. its next level load management

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Kawhi doesn't care about the regular season. The man plays scrub minutes and nevers get out of 2nd gear when he plays. Him and the clips are only interested in keeping him fit for the playoffs. Same situation as DRose at Knicks btw. They are just keeping them warm and game fit. its next level load management
    Rose is the third string point guard, they aren't load managing him, he's just old and washed up.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Rose is the third string point guard, they aren't load managing him, he's just old and washed up.
    How is he the the third string PG?

That means you havent been watching. In the scarce minutes he plays he looks the same as the guy who light up the Hawks in 2021 playoffs. You don't go from what he was a year and a half ago to washed up like that. Thibs knows what hes got. No wonder the Heat want to trade for him too.

Neither Kawhi nor Rose is washed up, theyre just playoff players and they are being saved for that.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

When's the last time a guy that didn't play starters minutes in the regular season led a team to a championship? It's over.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    That means you havent been watching. In the scarce minutes he plays he looks the same as the guy who light up the Hawks in 2021 playoffs. You don't go from what he was a year and a half ago to washed up like that. Thibs knows what hes got. No wonder the Heat want to trade for him too.

Neither Kawhi nor Rose is washed up, theyre just playoff players and they are being saved for that.
    Yes, a player at Rose's age with his injury history can quite easily go from key contributor to benchwarmer in the span of a year and a half. I'm not sure why you're surprised a 34 year old who's had tons of injuries is washed.

Your claim is easily refuted by how he's playing too, he's been dreadful (47.4 TS%). He had a good career, and obviously it could have been a great career without injuries, but it's just about over. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    When's the last time a guy that didn't play starters minutes in the regular season led a team to a championship? It's over.
    He always does this. He insisted Rose was still a good player during the period after his ACL tear and before he started taking things more seriously and had a career renaissance. He would continuously insist Rose was still a beast from 2014-18, despite him playing poorly. Credit to Rose for becoming a useful player again starting in the 18-19 season, which he maintained until recently, but I don't think he has much left in the tank at 34.

Yes, a player at Rose's age with his injury history can quite easily go from key contributor to benchwarmer in the span of a year and a half. I'm not sure why you're surprised a 34 year old who's had tons of injuries is washed.

Your claim is easily refuted by how he's playing too, he's been dreadful (47.4 TS%). He had a good career, and obviously it could have been a great career without injuries, but it's just about over. It happens.
    You have made claims like these before and you were proven wrong. One would think you would learn a lesson, but no...

Again, you only need to have watched some Knicks games to know that Rose hasn't declined much from 2021/22. Hes getting garbage minutes to keep his physical shape, but he plays the same way as Kawhi out there, just taking a couple of practice shots in game. Of course his efficiency has dropped because hes a rhythm player and he doesn't get much time to get in rhythm, but the sample size is small because he takes very few shots.

Youll see come playoff time - for both Rose and Kawhi, and you will eat crow, AGAIN