Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anyone here genuinely likes to see the Celtics lose? Or any other team?

hating on other teams is beneath me as a fan of the GOAT franchise

just kidding. fuck every other team in the atlantic division outside of the GOAT raptors.

celtics sixers nets knicks all of them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone here genuinely likes to see the Celtics lose? Or any other team?

after watching year after year Celtics and Lakers win titles it was refreshing to watch the Bulls... I still have distaste for Celtics and Lakers.

*IMO I think they think they are above it all.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    I get pleasure when jokic loses in the playoffs….I’ll admit it. Not because of him. I just strongly dislike his fans who are not denver fans but still blow him non stop. The earlier he loses in the playoffs the more satisfaction I get out of their disappointment
    Oh man I love it. He has the whiniest fanbase in the league. Just the constant whining and complaining about how underrated he is, even when he won 2 MVPS despite not having a top 2 team in his own conference. Now the constant clamouring for him to win his 3rd MVP, despite not even sniffing an NBA Finals. Also Jokic himself is starting to grate at me, with his recent comments about how he wears a suit because he doesn't like how players dress in the league. Like dude, just do you.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    Very whiny team from what I've seen. Usually some form of homecooking and FT disparity that they rely on (JT and JB barreling into smaller guards on switches since they can't guard them in today's ref heavy league) and when they actually rely on skill and passing and defense then they look decent.

Love seeing the Lakers, 76ers, and Raptors lose too for similar reason.

Don't like watching the Bucks lose they play hard unlike other teams.

Discuss.
    Agreed. I remember they had this reputation has some hard nosed defensive team that gets it done. Then in the playoffs when Giannis relentless bulldozed his way to the basket, they got worn down eventually abd resorted to flopping and calling out the refs. Tatum seems cool, and well as JB, however Smart grates on me with his flopping. I've never seen a DPOY flop and whine as much as he does. I'm sure a lot of the fans are cool, but the racist fans as mentioned by many players has cast a dark shadow over the franchise, which is why I like when they lose.