Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Where would you rank prime Jokic all-time as an offensive player?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Holy shit
    Yeah fukk me, I actually gave that a serious reply. That emooji is basically all I needed.

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    No, that wouldn't be the case for a quite a few of those teams. Right off the top no, he's not going to be better than Mitchell in Cleveland, Derozan in Chicago,Beal, or SGA. Otherwise, you have no idea what the team roster would be to say he's dropping 15 and 8 rebounds/assists.
    would he score more than Mitchell? no.. but I thought you guys didn't judge value just based on scoring

Yeezy

pudgy unathletic white guy with no definition on verge of 3 straight league mvps after near 50/30/15 game

"divac wouldn't be better than Donovan Mitchell today"

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    pudgy unathletic white guy with no definition on verge of 3 straight league mvps after near 50/30/15 game

"divac wouldn't be better than Donovan Mitchell today"

I don't know what there is to laugh at. You're equating Vlade with Joker and just saying he played in the wrong era. He's not remotely close just on the basis of having some transferrable skills to the modern game. Again, there is no reference point for Vlade in a lead role to say he scales up to that in the current league with Joker level production. Actually why the fukk am I still answering you seriously?
    Last edited by Phoenix; 12-19-2022 at 08:28 PM.

Yeezy

inb4 joker puts up 81/30/25 on someone's ass

Yeezy

I don't what there is to laugh at. You're equating Vlade with Joker and just saying he played in the wrong era. He's not remotely close just on the basis of having some transferrable skills to the modern game. Again, there is no reference point for Vlade in a lead role to say he scales up to that in the current league with Joker level production. Actually why the fukk am I still answering you seriously?
    when you institute freedom of movement, no hand checking, go to a small ball system with 6'5/6'6 centers half the game... you turn a guy like vlade divac into a nikola jokic

you could body up guys before. not anymore. now you just have to let a 300 pound slow guy waddle into the paint for an easy floater

Yeezy

like playing against children that aren't allowed to breathe on you

it's like he's playing on a playschool net with his neighbors kids

it's so unbelievably bad

Yeezy

no wonder luka said the nba is dog shit compared to Euroleague

Kenny saying Divac is as good as Jokic, Jimmy Butler and Anthony Davis is one of the most insane things he’s ever said. If he was smart he’s realize he just said LeBron won a ring with a Vlade Divac level player as his support. But he’s not smart.

I don't know what there is to laugh at. You're equating Vlade with Joker and just saying he played in the wrong era. He's not remotely close just on the basis of having some transferrable skills to the modern game. Again, there is no reference point for Vlade in a lead role to say he scales up to that in the current league with Joker level production. Actually why the fukk am I still answering you seriously?
    He’s a bitter old man who longs for the past, so he overrates the shit out of past players.

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Kenny saying Divac is as good as Jokic, Jimmy Butler and Anthony Davis is one of the most insane things he’s ever said. If he was smart he’s realize he just said LeBron won a ring with a Vlade Divac level player as his support. But he’s not smart.

Yeezy

it actually shocks me that lebron fans are this f*cking blind or ignorant

there's almost nothing impressive about these highlights

shaq, Hakeem, Robinson, mutombo send all his pathetic attempts into the 5th row

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Jimmy Butler

give me jimmy before this happened

and I didn't say divac is better than any of these people. I said their teams would be just as good if not better cause divacs style translates better to today's era

Jimmy's more of a 90s guy tbh

as for AD or lebron. divac would actually play