Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Zion will slow down in playoffs when defenders learn to give him a little distanc

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    He’s already far better than Johnson ever was. You’re an absolute moron

Not far better.

But he's better with all the carrying and traveling that is allowed today - LJ would be doing all the same shit except with an actual post game and turnaround jumper

Regardless of how good Zion is now, he'll have a short prime and drop like a rock, just like LJ

Do you realize that by using past precedent, you can predict the future? Maybe you're not aware of that - that's why you guys are always like "omg" because everything surprises you. So when Luka's skillset needs more help and he decides to team-up, you shouldn't be surprised - that type of skillset has always needed to collude because it imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win.

Default Re: Zion will slow down in playoffs when defenders learn to give him a little distanc

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    d-duh-uhh-uhhh
    Implying Zion doesn't have a post game is hilarious. You don't watch basketball.

7-time NBA All-Star

Implying Zion doesn't have a post game is hilarious. You don't watch basketball.

he has no fundamentals - just bully-ball

if he ever got a nice little pull-up and turnaround, he'd be insane
    Last edited by 3ba11; 12-19-2022 at 03:01 AM.

he has no fundamentals - just bully-ball

you guys don't know basketball and never picked up a ball in your life and that's why you can't engage me - i'm a master and you're a nerd that never played... i don't even know why you bums watch basketball - you literally shouldn't be watching because you're dumb... do something with your life f'in uneducated loser
    You've never watched Zion play. You're just mad because he reminds you of LeBron.

7-time NBA All-Star

You've never watched Zion play. You're just mad because he reminds you of LeBron.

Watching literally 10 seconds of his game and I know more about how he plays than you.... who watched entire games.

i can tell who the dumbasses are in the media and on forums by seeing who thinks the Pelicans have title equity.

they're babies and zion has a million holes in his game..

imagine a pick-up game where there's nothing on the line.... then imagine a pick up game where everyone's house is on the line - the latter is the playoffs and it exposes weaknesses, which Zion and the pelicans have

Stop giving Simon attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    I'm not sure why you keep insisting this is simon

I'm not sure why you keep insisting this is simon
    Because I know the real 3ball and know factually this isn't him.

I suppose I don't "know" that it's Simon, but it's definitely a shtick he would enjoy. I do know that it's not the original 3ball though.

7-time NBA All-Star

it's funny because a team like the pelicans goes on a mini-run and everyone that knows nothing (media, fans) hops on the bandwagon and says "the pelicans could win the title"

so you guys are frontrunners on whatever is happening because you lack insight and understanding to have a different opinion than the journalists on TV (who are know-nothing frontrunners like you guys)

carry on tho

7-time NBA All-Star

Because I know the real 3ball and know factually this isn't him.

I suppose I don't "know" that it's Simon, but it's definitely a shtick he would enjoy. I do know that it's not the original 3ball though.

I'm the original 3ball lol

you guys are funny

i'll give you that

funny f*ckers

I'm the original 3ball lol

you guys are funny

i'll give you that

funny f*ckers
    Every time I tell the real one to pop out, you claim it's a mod or admin hijack. Sorry Simon, truth hurts

Simon shew

7-time NBA All-Star

Every time I tell the real one to pop out, you claim it's a mod or admin hijack. Sorry Simon, truth hurts

it's crazy the mods won't let me back into the 3ball account - I have the original join email but the password reset link won't recognize the email address anymore

it's crazy the mods won't let me back into the 3ball account - I have the original join email but the password reset link won't recognize the email address anymore
    Meltdown. You also have your trada7029 dup, remember?