Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Anthony Davis injured again

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Not his fault players want to play with him.

I remember the dark years when free agent star players ran away from the Lakers when Kobe was there, he set us back years until LeBron saved this franchise.
    Garnett wanted to play with kobe. Kobe never returned his phone call.

when someone on your level wants to go to you or they want you to go to them you say "no thanks. I'm trying to beat you"

kobe told shaq to hit the road too just to prove himself. that's literally why people respect him more. attaining other really good players is OK. but fellow mvp candidates? no.. if that does happen it should happen naturally at the very least. there's etiquette in sports. collusion and ring chasing taints your accomplishments. it's stacking the deck. rigging the game. cheating. period

you don't like it so I know youl never accept it so I dunno why you should even bother replying. nothing I say will ever convince you because if you did it would crush you soul and drive you to suicide because you've spent your entire life worshipping the guy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    Garnett wanted to play with kobe. Kobe never returned his phone call.

when someone on your level wants to go to you or they want you to go to them you say "no thanks. I'm trying to beat you"

kobe told shaq to hit the road too just to prove himself. that's literally why people respect him more. attaining other really good players is OK. but fellow mvp candidates? no.. if that does happen it should happen naturally at the very least. there's etiquette in sports. collusion and ring chasing taints your accomplishments. it's stacking the deck. rigging the game. cheating. period

you don't like it so I know youl never accept it so I dunno why you should even bother replying. nothing I say will ever convince you because if you did it would crush you soul and drive you to suicide because you've spent your entire life worshipping the guy
    Kobe was the same guy who begged to be traded because he had no help

Same guy who regretted missing KG's call. Said he would have loved to play with him.

Same guy who told a fan to "ship his ass out" referring to Bynum for a Jason Kidd trade.

Kobe when he found out he missed KG's call...

“‘YO, MAN, YOU WAS TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME?’ ‘Man, get the **** outta here.’ ‘NAH, NAH, I’M SERIOUS, MAN. I GOT THIS SHIT LATE, MAN. DAMN MAN.’ ‘It’s all good.’ ‘NAH, IT AIN’T GOOD, YOU IN THAT WRONG COLOR, MAN. WHAT THE ****, MAN. HOW YOU GONNA GO TO BOSTON OF ALL PLACES.’ ‘Man, nah, you gotta chill.’”

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...s-gq-interview

Ken ken with the huge ppd count.

Yeezy

Kobe was the same guy who begged to be traded because he had no help

Same guy who regretted missing KG's call. Said he would have loved to play with him.

Same guy who told a fan to "ship his ass out" referring to Bynum for a Jason Kidd trade.
    you know this but il say it anyway to publicly humiliate you further

in 2007 Phil told kobe they passed on a deal for Kidd because Jerry was waiting on Bynum and using kobe to sell tickets like a circus monkey. it broke their trust and kobe wanted out. then they got kobe a basic amount of help that is probably bottom 10 or 15 out of the past 60 nba championship teams in terms of depth and sidekick. and kobe nearly 3 peated with it

kobe didn't get on the phone with another top 5 player in the league and force a trade for him to LA. he let the Lakers do their job. naturally... and legally

kobe is a real man. lebrons a beta

nobody respects lebrons titles. which is why this happened

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Ken ken with the huge ppd count.
    I take full years off after every 2 or 3 months.. relax. il be gone again sooner than you think again. enjoy me while you got me

Yeezy

Bynum averaged 6ppg for the 2009 title and 8ppg for the 2010 title. Kobe knew he wasn't gonna do shit. he had one good season and retired at like age 25.

of course kobe was angry. getting Kidd in 2007 would have been huge. that was an organic move passed up by his team. why can't kobe be angry with it

Yeezy

another organic move blocked by the nba was the Lakers getting Chris paul. imagine kobes ring total if they never tampered with his legacy on multiple occasions

Let's hope it's another one that will keep him out for a while....

Then we can watch LeExposure again

That's karma for b1tching out on your Pelicans contract

I take full years off after every 2 or 3 months.. relax. il be gone again sooner than you think again. enjoy me while you got me
    Lol i don't have any beefs with you, tough guy.

Amazing how Bron won a title with him.
    Not that amazing, they work well together when Pelinkduh isn’t ruining the roster around them.

what did he even say?

Btw, LeBron just carried the Lakers to a victory without AD.

and you wonder why we spit on that bubble ring. davis got the most pampered situation imaginable for rest and avoiding pressure/anxiety

lebron also needed that 5 month break and zero travel to heal as well. both of these guys are made of glass at this point
    Every team had that in the bubble season. Yet only the Lakers won. Think about it.