Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: what other title in league history is openly mocked by other players

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    you could say that about anything. even procreation is subjective to the individual. some prefer their babies alive. others prefer them scrambled and vacuumed.. but we all know one side is a more universally accepted true way of life. and dead babies/bubble rings ain't it.
    Are you equating disqualifying the bubble ring with pro-life ideals?

Default Re: what other title in league history is openly mocked by other players

They are fuming

Jokic Stan

I doubt OP even cares about basketball at all..probably just has a weird hate boner for Lebron that he can't get rid of.

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Are you equating disqualifying the bubble ring with pro-life ideals?
    both are the result of liberal ideology and the further degrading of society by eliminating people from the equation

College superstar

Lol at the bubble league. No one takes it seriously except bron and his stans.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    OP admitted to being a rapist.
    Huh?

Banned

The answer is no other title. Just the 2020 bubble title. But why should anyone be surprised? I mean, they played the post season in freaking Disney World.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    OP admitted to being a rapist.

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoka Narusawa View Post
    every woman i've ever slept with was drunk at least once. even a muslim. i've probably raped at least 50 people under current liberal laws

The 99 title was mocked for quite some time by the very same people who would've loved zo win it.
    You never hear about it anymore today. See OP.

They all played under the same conditions under the same rule set. They didn't change the tournament lay out. If they made it a single elimination tournee I could see it.

KD and Kyrie not playing? Not like they never pulled stupid non basketball related stunts. They're both unpredictable. Aside from that KD wasn't even cleared to play from his injury yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    The 99 title was mocked for quite some time by the very same people who would've loved zo win it.

They all played under the same conditions under the same rule set. They didn't change the tournament lay out. If they made it a single elimination tournee I could see it.

KD and Kyrie not playing? Not like they never pulled stupid non basketball related stunts. They're both unpredictable. Aside from that KD wasn't even cleared to play from his injury yet.
    This

Anyway Evan Turner is a bum. He got roosted on twitter.

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post

a shortened season can be forgotten. a bubble can't be

when you look back at the highlights they're on a practice court. you can't hide that or forget about it

shaq sat down with mcgrady and couldn't even remember that duncan won mvp in 2002 and 2003. players don't really care about other guys that much or enough to research them. its all in the moment. but fans look up highlights all the time. we will never forget

and current players are all on social media more and more. they're geeks too nowadays

the bubble will live in infamy forever like cousys 1 handed cripple dribble

4 >>>>> 2 will live in infamy.