Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: A college team managed to take nothing but 3s. 111 of them. Made 40.

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    I may be crazy but it seems like 3PA are down a little this year. Still lame and I still got tired of it years ago. Eliminate the 3.
    NBA laughed when the ABA introduced it. People are going to tune out eventually. I hope.
    I agree.

Or maybe I dont notice it anymore.

But it feels like that

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: A college team managed to take nothing but 3s. 111 of them. Made 40.

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    I may be crazy but it seems like 3PA are down a little this year. Still lame and I still got tired of it years ago. Eliminate the 3.
    NBA laughed when the ABA introduced it. People are going to tune out eventually. I hope.
    They won’t. The generations that remember it being any other way will die off and it will be all anyone knows. I knew it was over when I saw the nba post a crazy highlight reel of Jordan on his birthday and some kid on Facebook was like ”Wow that’s a lot of 2s”” or something like that and everyone was laughing at it like it was such an antiquated way to play.

The most amazing 2 is still 2. Worse than the easiest 3.

It’s what fans want and expect now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    DAntoni approves.

Do they have hand checking in the US NCAA??