Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: I honestly hate Lebron and think he represents the downfall of society

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    There were people hating on Lebron when he was 14 years old and started getting buzz. No one called him the GOAT then but alas..scores of people "came out of the woodwork". Because they were threatened. That's all it takes.

The hate comes from being threatened. Then the media hypes the dude up even more to feed off of your fear.

Think about it. No one goes to Skip Bayless because they want to hear some good takes.

You're doing it right now - making shit up - no one knew who Lebron was at 14

I was a big Lebron fan until the fakery started

I didn't even mind "the decision" until people started forgetting that he used the cheat code and stopped looking at his achievement through that lense

People started hating Lebron after the decision - before that he was loved, even by me

So you guys are just liars and that's why China will one day take over this country - literally - the United States of China

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: I honestly hate Lebron and think he represents the downfall of society

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    So you're saying that the media started a fake goat debate for ratings and continues to repeat and build upon the fraud to keep making money?

You made my point
    And you made them right to do it. People like you who can’t just see something they disagree with and not engage like their lives depend on it are the only reason these companies can thrive with tactics normal people aren’t bothered by.

I don’t give a **** who ______ thinks is the goat. Most people don’t. Not enough to talk about it 20 thousand times at least. They need the likes of you.

I feel like this thread is a coming to Jesus moment for 3ball

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I can't change this topic to make it any worse than what he actually wrote about himself.

OP, you are legit deranged my guy.

We use that as an insult but in your case it's literal.

Holy shit.

What a nutcase.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    And you made them right to do it. People like you who can’t just see something they disagree with and not engage like their lives depend on it are the only reason these companies can thrive with tactics normal people aren’t bothered by.

I don’t give a **** who ______ thinks is the goat. Most people don’t. Not enough to talk about it 20 thousand times at least. They need the likes of you.

Lebron's teammates say that he ruined the sport by colluding and he ruined real competition - so f*ck him - he got paid billions to ruin a sport for a decade for large swathes of fans...

Weak people defend fraud - lapdogs - people with low self esteem enjoy being taken for a ride and sold a bill of goods, so everyone else should sit back and do the same... And damn it - you're just an unlikeable party-pooper of you don't accept the fraud and ruining of the game.. <--- that's your argument.

I haven't watched this fake, mickey mouse shit for a decade since the decision because that's how long it's been a fraud

Otoh, there was no fake debate around Jordan

He was simply inferior to Magic and Bird until he achieved a substantive body of work that everybody agreed was superior, aka 3-peat.

He wasn't allowed to team-up with Bird/Dominique and then praised for fielding crappy, underdog teams that mostly lose.

Get a life

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    OP hates Lebron? Really? I never knew. Thanks for clarifying.

NBA Superstar

You're doing it right now - making shit up - no one knew who Lebron was at 14

I was a big Lebron fan until the fakery started

I didn't even mind "the decision" until people started forgetting that he used the cheat code and stopped looking at his achievement through that lense

People started hating Lebron after the decision - before that he was loved, even by me

So you guys are just liars and that's why China will one day take over this country - literally - the United States of China
    You are very deluded and very weird person.

and not only is he deranged, he's dishonest and dumb as hell.

what a dumbass.

got that rock-bottom IQ.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    and not only is he deranged, he's dishonest and dumb as hell.

what a dumbass.

You won't specify how I'm dishonest because you know that I'm not..... And you know that I've justified every assertion with EVIDENCE and historical record

You won't specify how I'm dishonest because you know that I'm not..... And you know that I've justified every assertion with EVIDENCE and historical record
    actually no. it's easy.

you never admit when you're wrong and you still cling to the same arguments that are proven wrong all the time. for example you still havent admit that you were wrong about scottie pippen and mo fucking williams and you were also wrong about the delonte west anderson varejao cavs supporting cast being better than the championship fucking bulls.

you're a fucking clown my guy.

a sick deranged dumbass.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    actually no. it's easy.

you never admit when you're wrong and you still cling to the same arguments that are proven wrong all the time. for example you still havent admit that you were wrong about scottie pippen and mo fucking williams and you were also wrong about the delonte west anderson varejao cavs supporting cast being better than the championship fucking bulls.

you're a fucking clown my guy.

a sick deranged dumbass.

2009 Cavs........ #3 defense
    1990 Bulls...... #19 defense

The Cavs had a vastly superior defense, while Mo was superior to Pippen across the board offensively (scoring, efficiency, PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48).

Accordingly....

it is NOT a lie... it is a FACT that Lebron started with a better team on both sides of the ball, yet Jordan still beat him to titles.. Jordan won the next year in 91', while Lebron lost as the favorite again for 2 more years (10', 11').. This was after adding Jamison/Shaq to a 66-win favorite and then forming a super-team with Wade/Bosh