Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: I honestly hate Lebron and think he represents the downfall of society

Quote Originally Posted by lebronlover69 View Post
    Why not appreciate the man and be happy for his success?

Because I honestly don't like his game and don't find it entertaining to watch.

it's a losing brand of ball that mostly loses with super-teams, often by record amount..

in addition to playing a losing brand of ball that mostly loses, lebron's skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (can't win organically).. Indeed, Lebron never developed any single-digit rookies into meaningful producers - his brand of imposing spot-up roles has zero young player development in 2 decades.

since he's a massive ball-dominator that yields weak chemistry and zero young player development, Lebron's style of play isn't capable of having a great team regardless of cast - he has perennial underdogs that need more help regardless of cast - no one lost more or is better at losing than Lebron... 4x lottery... 3x upset as series favorite... 3x swept... And he was locked up in 2007 Finals, 2008 ECSF, and 2011 Finals.. His preseason favorites fall to underdog or loser every year from 2011-2016 except the Allen miracle, so his brand of ball routinely underperforms favored talent.

Meanwhile, guys like Wade, Kyrie or AD matched or led Lebron in scoring for entire playoff runs, while MJ led Pippen by 10-30 ppg in every series (except three where he led by 9, 8, and 4 ppg).. So MJ was forced to defeat max defensive attention (carry scoring load on championship level), which Lebron has never done.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 12-10-2023 at 02:10 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: I honestly hate Lebron and think he represents the downfall of society

lebron has been boring ever since after 2009

Local High School Star

Basketball isn’t that important.

umad?

Jokic Stan

I hope the feds have their eyes on OP. Literally no one on ISH would be surprised if he just snapped one day and committed mass murder while under some insane MJ obsessed psychosis. Don't let this guy buy a Lakers ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    I hope the feds have their eyes on OP. Literally no one on ISH would be surprised if he just snapped one day and committed mass murder while under some insane MJ obsessed psychosis. Don't let this guy buy a Lakers ticket...
    Don't let him buy a Lakers ticket? You're not going far enough. Don't let him out of a padded cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar View Post
    umad?

I dunno if I'd say honestly hate, but I was with you when I was assuming how it was going to end. Like I thought you were gonna tie LeBron into the change of NBA and manufacturing legacies etc, but society hahaha. That's a good laugh. Bron kinda triggers me, too, but I don't really care. It's just like damn nba sucks now... seems like it's been wack since decision. I used to like him as I said.

But society? haha... dunno man. This is def a thread I wish I had seen earlier. Didn't even read OP. Gonna have to for sure.

rofl at

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    TLDR: i fear the lakers could rebound this year to contend,
    Starting out on some before he ever dribbled shit and ending on that. wow.

-Smak

The braindead psychopath who called him the 'goat poster' here is equally insane as well, if not more.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Don't let him buy a Lakers ticket? You're not going far enough. Don't let him out of a padded cell.
    Not even kidding, all these crazy shooters have massive amounts of insane only ramblings. The feds will take one small peek at OP's hard drives/posts and say "case closed".

I honestly think OP would go down this route if Lebron ever got to six rings/FMVPs.

7-time NBA All-Star

I honestly think OP would go down this route if Lebron ever got to six rings/FMVPs.

he can't get to 6 FMVP because as the tourney showed, it's AD-ball when it matters, so the only way the Lakers are good enough is if AD is the FMVP - this has always been the case as we saw vs Denver in 2020 WCF - it's AD-ball against the best teams

btw, the 7 teams that Lebron faced in the "tourney" had a combined record of 55-74 and none are currently in the top 4 seeds of either conference.

carry on the fraud tho

he can't get to 6 FMVP because as the tourney showed, it's AD-ball when it matters, so the only way the Lakers are good enough is if AD is the FMVP - this has always been the case as we saw vs Denver in 2020 WCF - it's AD-ball against the best teams

btw, the 7 teams that Lebron faced in the "tourney" had a combined record of 55-74 and none are currently in the top 4 seeds of either conference.

carry on the fraud tho
    Sounds like Jordan's career without Pippen.

NBA Superstar

carry on the fraud tho
    Didn’t Bron average like a 30 point triple dub in the series against the Nuggets too?