Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default LeBron James has now scored at least 10 points in 1,100 straight regular season games

LeBron James has now scored at least 10 points in 1,100 straight regular season games, extending what is already by far the longest streak in NBA history.

Banned

Default Re: LeBron James has now scored at least 10 points in 1,100 straight regular season g

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    LeBron James has now scored at least 10 points in 1,100 straight regular season games, extending what is already by far the longest streak in NBA history.
    Hes also going to extend his losing streak.........so you can stfu or ill DM and **** your ass up? What do you want?

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James has now scored at least 10 points in 1,100 straight regular season g

8 points

Banned

I remember once there was a website poll about which Foolish jordon record would be the hardest to break. And his double digit scoring streak was the highest voted.
    LeBron not only broke it, but absolutely demolished it beyond all recognition.

Decent playground baller

This record will never be broken. It literally takes 13.5 seasons to break it.

Oh another longevity stat padding thing

Very interesting

0-4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    This record will never be broken. It literally takes 13.5 seasons to break it.
    It's more likely to be broken than his turnover record.

College superstar

I remember when Lebron got injured before making double digit points. And stayed long enough in the game to statpad this record.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    I remember when Lebron got injured before making double digit points. And stayed long enough in the game to statpad this record.
    Yep. Bran stans will never admit it though despite there being so many examples.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    It's more likely to be broken than his turnover record.
    No.

Local High School Star beau_boy04's Avatar

who cares. they are 0-4 right now lol

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

too bad he couldn’t do it vs jason terry in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by beau_boy04 View Post
    who cares. they are 0-4 right now lol
    You are a pedophile who loves young Asian girls. I'll castrate you, and feed your dick into your dog. For a black guy you are very unathletic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    You are a pedophile who loves young Asian girls. I'll castrate you, and feed your dick into your dog. For a black guy you are very unathletic.
    how’s your 18 year old ig gf working out for you?