Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: In 2017, Wright said Lebron was behind MJ and needed to beat KD Warriors to be GO

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    We all know you made that post. You are a fraud.

Even by that logic, Lebron didn't meet my criteria stated in the post (dominating the Spurs), just like he didn't meet Nick's criteria (beating the KD Warriors)

The difference is that Nick is still pushing Lebron for goat due to money and career reasons, aka fraud like I said all along

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: In 2017, Wright said Lebron was behind MJ and needed to beat KD Warriors to be GO

Wait OP admitted LeBrons peak > MJs peak 10 years ago before LeBrons actual peak???

Damn homie, 10 years after High school in 2013 you was the man homie, wtf happened to you?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Wait OP admitted LeBrons peak > MJs peak 10 years ago before LeBrons actual peak???

Damn homie, 10 years after High school in 2013 you was the man homie, wtf happened to you?

It's obviously a lie... You just described how absurd it is...

But keep being gullible
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-26-2022 at 12:24 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

7-time NBA All-Star

Alternative just showed how absurd it would be for someone to say Lebron's peak equaled MJ's during the 2013 ECF

That's just another reason it's false

No one would say that Lebron = MJ after just 1 title and midway through the ECF against Hibbert

It's absurd because it's fabricated

Carry on tho because it's all you have..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Alternative just showed how absurd it would be for someone to say Lebron's peak equaled MJ's during the 2013 ECF

That's just another reason it's false

No one would say that Lebron = MJ after just 1 title and midway through the ECF against Hibbert

It's absurd because it's fabricated

Carry on tho because it's all you have..
    You also said on that website that the 2013 Pacers = Ewing's Knicks.

Carry on

7-time NBA All-Star

You also said on that website that the 2013 Pacers = Ewing's Knicks.

Carry on

More absurdity that makes my case

That's what made it so bad and obvious - they tried to include everything - they tried to make sure that I conceded everything, aka Lebron had better peak AND faced better comp AND was just "better"

They snuck everything in there which made it obvious

All this during the 2013 ECF

Even Nick Wright had MJ ahead of Lebron in 2017 but somehow 3ball had Lebron ahead in 2013 before he won a 2nd title...

You simply aren't appreciating how much my anti-Lebron schtick angered those guys back then

Even if we go by the fake post, Lebron never met my criteria - he never dominated the Spurs like the post says.. So he failed my criteria just like he failed Nick's

Lebron averaged 16 on 39% for 3 games while teammates staved off an 0-3 deficit... Thru 6 games, his 23 on 43% was insufficient and needed Ray to force Game 7.. Overall, he only averaged 25 and Wade 20, so he didn't defeat maximum defensive attention (didn't carry scoring load in Finals) like MJ always did.

Only MJ defeated maximum defensive attention for every Finals and Lebron never met this standard - this matters because players that can't carry the scoring load require elite-scoring sidekicks like Wade, Kyrie or AD and can't win with secondary producers like Wiggins or Pippen.

Ultimately, it's easier for GM's to build a team of cheap defenders, but this requires a 1st option that can carry the scoring load... Otherwise, the GM must find expensive star scoring help, which is much harder
    So you're claiming both that the post was fake...AND.... he didn't meet up to your standards in the post? Lol. And btw he dominated the eff out of the Spurs starting in the 4th qtr of game 6, theought the last shot in game 7 when it counted the most. Beautiful.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    So you're claiming both that the post was fake...AND.... he didn't meet up to your standards in the post? Lol. And btw he dominated the eff out of the Spurs starting in the 4th qtr of game 6, theought the last shot in game 7 when it counted the most. Beautiful.

Yes I'm saying the posts are fake or altered and even if we take the posts as accurate, they show that Lebron failed my criteria

He didn't dominate the Spurs and would've lost without a miracle to save him

He had a zero plus-minus and negative net rating for the series, so the Heat didn't win with him on the floor

Yes I'm saying the posts are fake or altered and even if we take the posts as accurate, they show that Lebron failed my criteria

He didn't dominate the Spurs and would've lost without a miracle to save him

He had a zero plus-minus and negative net rating for the series, so the Heat didn't win with him on the floor
    Except that part where he pretty much single handedly spearheaded the 4th qtr comeback in game 6 by being everywhere at once and then having what unless I'm mistaken is the highest or one of the highest scoring game 7s in Finals history....

**And No, nobody believes them posts are fake bro. Quit lying to yourself.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post

Except that part where he pretty much single handedly spearheaded the 4th qtr comeback in game 6 by being everywhere at once and then having what unless I'm mistaken is the highest or one of the highest scoring game 7s in Finals history....

The Heat needed a comeback because Lebron himself wet the bed - his 23 on 43% was insufficient thru 6 games and needed Ray to force Game 7... Teammates staved off an 0-3 deficit while Lebron wet the bed thru 3 games (16 on 39%)

The 13' Finals would've been a worse choke than the 11' Finals until Ray Allen saved him.. Otherwise, he was averaging 23 on 43% with horrific impact stats (plus minus and net rating)...

Imagine thinking someone was a lock for #2 all-time when they were a bounce or two away from being 2/10 on the championship level and already have a lottery record on the championship level (22-33, worst all-time)..

And I don't want to hear about making 10 Finals because Magic made that many in half the time and Lebron's streak of winning the East didn't start until he consolidated power within the conference by teaming up with the top two 1st options (the definition of stacking the deck).

This was an unprecedented, player-driven formation of a super-team that people allowed because of the surprise factor but it would never fly today - no one would praise Booker if he consolidated power and teamed up with Joker/KAT - no one would respect his rings if he did that.

Ultimately, Lebron's "decision" locked down the league with 3 titles in 6 years and preseason favorite super-teams for 6 straight years (11-16').. So people criticize Durant but Lebron enjoyed the same unprecedented, player-driven collusion that Durant did and for longer (6 years.. 3 chips).
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-26-2022 at 09:43 PM.

The Heat needed a comeback because Lebron himself wet the bed - his 23 on 43% was insufficient thru 6 games and needed Ray to force Game 7... Teammates staved off an 0-3 deficit while Lebron wet the bed thru 3 games (16 on 39%)

The 13' Finals would've been a worse choke than the 11' Finals until Ray Allen saved him.. Otherwise, he was averaging 23 on 43% with horrific impact stats (plus minus and net rating)...
    Those are essentially Kobe, Bird, Dirk & Kawhi's career Finals averages, so it looks like LeBron's worst is the standard performance of half your top 10 players
    Last edited by SouBeachTalents; 09-26-2022 at 09:43 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Those are essentially Kobe, Bird, Dirk & Kawhi's career Finals averages, so it looks like LeBron's worst is the standard performance of half your top 10 players

If Ray Allen doesn't hit that shot, the 2013 Finals would be remembered as a bigger choke-job than 11'

Think about it.... A champion locked up by Boris Diaw, aka 16 on 39% while teammates staved off an 0-3 deficit.. 23 on 43% thru 6 games and brick-city on the game-winning attempt for a loss... 1/3 in the Finals...

Ray Allen saved him from all that... it was a shot that Ray has the opportunity to TAKE and then make maybe 1 in 20 times - so 95% of the time, Lebron is 2/10 in the Finals and a complete bum... Borderline top 15 on many lists like Wilt.

If Ray Allen doesn't hit that shot, the 2013 Finals would be remembered as a bigger choke-job than 11'

Think about it.... A champion locked up by Boris Diaw, aka 16 on 39% while teammates staved off an 0-3 deficit.. 23 on 43% thru 6 games and brick-city on the game-winning attempt for a loss... 1/3 in the Finals...

Ray Allen saved him from all that... it was a shot that Ray has the opportunity to TAKE and then make maybe 1 in 20 times - so 95% of the time, Lebron is 2/10 in the Finals and a complete bum... Borderline top 15 on many lists like Wilt.
    I'll just pull a 3bot and repeat my previous post, which you of course refused to address

Those are essentially Kobe, Bird, Dirk & Kawhi's career Finals averages, so it looks like LeBron's worst is the standard performance of half your top 10 players, while Kobe & Bird literally won championships basically averaging 16 ppg on 39%. And since scoring is all you care about, Duncan & Russell's career Finals ppg was much lower than LeBron's in 2013.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I'll just pull a 3bot and repeat my previous post, which you of course refused to address

Those are essentially Kobe, Bird, Dirk & Kawhi's career Finals averages, so it looks like LeBron's worst is the standard performance of half your top 10 players, while Kobe & Bird literally won championships basically averaging 16 ppg on 39%. And since scoring is all you care about, Duncan & Russell's career Finals ppg was much lower than LeBron's in 2013.

Worst?

The first 6 games of the 2013 Finals (23 on 43%) was far from Lebron's worst - it was just a massive choke-job for the reigning MVP and champion.

But it wasn't his worst

His worst was the 07' Finals (22 on 35%), or the 08' Semis (26 on 35%) or the 11' Finals (Jason Terry) - Lebron basically sucked against championship-level comp from 07-11' until Wade finally got through to him about how to perform under pressure.. It's another example of him being coddled