Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: In 1992 there was one player on the court for each team who could shoot 3’s. In 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    There isn’t much more to do within the rules and the players are too close to peak condition already.
    I didn’t mention the rules once. I said players in the future could be much better shooters or all 5 players on the court could be much better playmakers. No more crowders or pj tuckers on the court who can only catch and shoot. So if they are not wide open it’s no reason for me to even pass them the ball because they can’t do anything with it. And the defense knows that so they load up off bums like that and recover before they can shoot If you pass to them.

you know how much easier the game would be if i had an entire team with steph's gravity....no one would ever play this stupid ass defense on booker if that is klay in crowder's spot and steph in bridge's spot. They have their fking back turned to crowder because they know he cant do shit. He wont cut... he cant take u off the dribble if u pass him the ball....he wont do shit on offense but shoot if u leave him open by mistake. Thats all he can do. he is a non factor on offense

edit
    i dare anybody to post 1 picture of KD in the post on the warriors with someone having their back turned to klay and steph.
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 09-24-2022 at 03:25 PM.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: In 1992 there was one player on the court for each team who could shoot 3’s. In 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Well now I realize you aren’t being for real so I’ll leave you to argue with whoever doesn’t value their time today. Not that I’m doing shit. I’m waiting for this woman to finish a waxing and whatever a “booty facial” is but I’d still rather not spend the morning having a troll fight.
    2018 warriors were down 3-2 to the rockets with James harden in a shooting slump. They needed a historic off night by the rockets just to win. They werent even in the same ball park as the 2017 team that pretty much swept every single team they played in the playoffs. The cavs had to shoot like 70% from the field just to beat them one game

And that cavs team swept everyone they played. That was the best cavs team they had during the whole Lebron’s 2nd run
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 09-24-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    In 2022 there is one guy on the court for each team that can’t shoot 3’s…. The 2017 warriors would of mopped the floor with the 1st 3 peat team just like they would of mopped the floor with the 01 lakers and 96 bulls, 87 lakers, 86 boston, and anyone else. Just like the 2042 champions will mop the floor with the 2017 warriors….
    3/4 of the players that played in the 90s would not get a roster spot in their primes today.

Most people don't "learn" how to shoot 3s all of a sudden.

Wonder why 1992 specifically and not involving years around 10 years earlier than that. Anyway, does this mean any bad teams today are better than any good teams back then? Because that seems doubtful even with the given circumstances.

7-time NBA All-Star

But today's players are bad at 2-pointers aside from layups, while previous eras were experts at 2-pointers

So today's era has the same deficit at 2-pointers that previous eras had at 3-pointers

The unspaced courts of previous eras required contested 2-point shot-making, while today's game spaces the floor to get threes and layups (lesser skill required) and also easier passing