Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Is Ime the goat player/former player at slinging bbc with white women?

The guy just took two proper upper class white women and tunneled them out

Default Re: Is Ime the goat player/former player at slinging bbc with white women?

You sound like a virgin, again

Default Re: Is Ime the goat player/former player at slinging bbc with white women?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    You sound like a virgin, again
    You have never touched a woman that didn’t have a cvck

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    You have never touched a woman that didn’t have a cvck
    he never touched a woman that didn't have a cuck? Damn, my boy Spurs m8 is a stud, cucking fellows out here

The yin and the yang.

Lotta these big city executives made their bucks in the first place conning poor black communities.

The irony is palpable.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    he never touched a woman that didn't have a cuck? Damn, my boy Spurs m8 is a stud, cucking fellows out here

NBA Superstar

He’s a multi-millionaire, the coach of the Boston Celtics, and is married to a movie star.

This is not what you hope it is

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    He’s a multi-millionaire, the coach of the Boston Celtics, and is married to a movie star.

This is not what you hope it is
    When he commits suicide will you still be envious

Red face Re: Is Ime the goat player/former player at slinging bbc with white women?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hick View Post

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The Hick View Post

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

sounds like your jealous bitch

Very good NBA starter

We will have to see pics of the white women to decide.

A lot of black guys worship fat white women and will basically do anything to rub against the thighs of some fat white bitch.

I'm not saying Ime is furiously pounding away at the fat rolls of some post-menopause white woman, but it will have to be assumed until we know more.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    We will have to see pics of the white women to decide.

A lot of black guys worship fat white women and will basically do anything to rub against the thighs of some fat white bitch.

I'm not saying Ime is furiously pounding away at the fat rolls of some post-menopause white woman, but it will have to be assumed until we know more.
    This is the biggest myth, maybe youre thinking of ugly black guys but black men these days can get some bad white women. Hell i got a bad one shes mixed but she has white skin and she was upper class when i married her. Ime welcome to the fam man. I dont condone adultery though

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    This is the biggest myth, maybe youre thinking of ugly black guys but black men these days can get some bad white women. Hell i got a bad one shes mixed but she has white skin and she was upper class when i married her. Ime welcome to the fam man. I dont condone adultery though

Women generally dont care about race. They care about quality.

Men on the other hand ARE more into looks. Ive seen the narrative out there that there are proportionally fewer attractive black women and that creates a prob. That white guys dont wanna accept a bunch of other men in society competing for their women, but who arent bringin an equal amount of attractive women to the table or something like that. Basically a “sausage party” problem

Not a personal take as Im into chicks from every race, but it is a narrative I see in YT comment sections and other places where people post such things. Fortunately I do well enough with the ladies not to have to worry about it, but to some extent it’s food for thought in terms of looking at big picture conflict avoidance.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Women generally dont care about race. They care about quality.

Men on the other hand ARE more into looks. Ive seen the narrative out there that there are proportionally fewer attractive black women and that creates a prob. That white guys dont wanna accept a bunch of other men in society competing for their women, but who arent bringin an equal amount of attractive women to the table or something like that. Basically a “sausage party” problem

Not a personal take as Im into chicks from every race, but it is a narrative I see in YT comment sections and other places where people post such things. Fortunately I do well enough with the ladies not to have to worry about it, but to some extent it’s food for thought in terms of looking at big picture conflict avoidance.
    I have a feeling you and Bron do very well with women