Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Pippen + Grant in 1993-94 had a better record than Pippen + Grant + jordon in 199

Only jordon extremists think that 0 .500 seasons in 5 attempts () is somehow better than a 55 win season in 1st attempt.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Pippen + Grant in 1993-94 had a better record than Pippen + Grant + jordon in 199

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Aside from exposing that he is no Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson, who could play both baseball and another sport at the very highest level during that very same era of late 80s/early 90s, the only thing that jordon's baseball "career" in the minor leagues did is keep his physical activity at about 4 out of 10 instead of 0 out of 10. It helped him warm up so that he could fully enforce his unfair advantage over the other NBA players who were fully active while he was away and endured normal fatigue and normal risk of injury.

I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned jordon's frequent golf play. And let's not forget his career in gambling.
    Deion and Bo were outliers. Not the norm. They also had bigger bodies going into baseball. Jordan had to put on at least 10-15 pounds and had a different training regimen. Why you're comparing that to gambling is dumbfounding. But its enough for me to stop taking you seriously.

Only jordon extremists think that 0 .500 seasons in 5 attempts () is somehow better than a 55 win season in 1st attempt.
    Only a retard wouldn't notice the huge difference between one lineup consisting of the GOAT as a youngster with a bunch of coked out trash teammates and the sidekick fronting a bunch of battle hardened vets coming from a threepeat that was previously led by the GOAT.

NBA rookie of the year

92-93 Bulls were bored of the regular season which happens to most 2 time champions the regular season gets stale. They just wanted to get to the playoffs so they could chase the Threepeat thing which was being hyped through the roof at the time.

A big part of why the 92-93 Bulls weren't as good in the regular season also was because Pippen and Grant got lazy in the regular season, Jordan retiring after 93 was a kick in the ass to get their games back up a notch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogg View Post
    Deion and Bo were outliers. Not the norm. They also had bigger bodies going into baseball. Jordan had to put on at least 10-15 pounds and had a different training regimen. Why you're comparing that to gambling is dumbfounding. But its enough for me to stop taking you seriously.
    Nah, jordon sucking at baseball compared to Deion and Bo had nothing to do their body size. jordon's performance just plain sucked ass. And players bulk up way more than 10-15 pounds in basketball, so I don't know what's your point. You comparing minor league baseball fatigue to NBA fatigue should be enough for anyone to stop taking you seriously.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Only a retard wouldn't notice the huge difference between one lineup consisting of the GOAT as a youngster with a bunch of coked out trash teammates and the sidekick fronting a bunch of battle hardened vets coming from a threepeat that was previously led by the GOAT.
    Only a multi-alt retard would somehow find it justifiable that jordon's Bulls finished below the 1986-87 Indiana Pacers despite jordon having a teammate who had more all-star votes than anyone on the Pacers roster.

Only a multi-alt retard would somehow find it justifiable that jordon's Bulls finished below the 1986-87 Indiana Pacers despite jordon having a teammate who had more all-star votes than anyone on the Pacers roster.
    Who gives a **** about seasons not ending in a chip?

In the end, the mission wasn't accomplished which is to win a ring.

Only recently have I been checking out the NBA forum, I didn't recognize your posts from you ISH handle since it's pretty indistinguishable from the overall amount of stupidity that comes from you Bronies but now that I'm more familiar with your content, you really do stand out as a numbskull. You keep harping on when MJ was before his prime, when most other legends are just getting started, not every legend gers drafted by the Lakers or Celtics. The Bulls were pathetic before MJ and since. LeBron wasn't taking his team nowhere either during his first years. You're an idiot, your takes are stupid and you winning Stupidest Poster here is well deserved.

Only recently have I been checking out the NBA forum, I didn't recognize your posts from you ISH handle since it's pretty indistinguishable from the overall amount of stupidity that comes from you Bronies but now that I'm more familiar with your content, you really do stand out as a numbskull. You keep harping on when MJ was before his prime, when most other legends are just getting started, not every legend gers drafted by the Lakers or Celtics. The Bulls were pathetic before MJ and since. LeBron wasn't taking his team nowhere either during his first years. You're an idiot, your takes are stupid and you winning Stupidest Poster here is well deserved.
    Slayed

Banned

You and your alts care about seasons not ending in a chip as soon as you mention these two words: Bill Russell

I care about the vast, vast contrast in winning between jordon and The Great Scott Pippen in the seasons they didn't play without each other because jordon never won a ring without The Great Scott Pippen. Therefore, it is highly relevant to look at which of the two did better without the other in terms of winning. You're ready to call something a 26 year-old LeBron did in the finals for the greatest choke job in history, but conveniently slide a 24 year-old jordon being out-led by a 22 year-old rookie not even footnote-worthy Chuck Person like it's beyond insignificant. LeBron, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem ALL took their teams further than jordon did in his first years. And none of them have a teammate to whose success they are ball-and-chained to as jordon is to The Great Scott Pippen. Nor did most of them have the luxury of making the playoffs with a 30-52 record.

Im a big fan of hating on jordan, who I like to call baldan.

I heard pippen used to steal his girls. That's why I'm not surprised that he (pippen) won 55 games, and led the team to game 7 of the conference semis. All while baldan was suspended for sociopathic gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    92-93 Bulls were bored of the regular season which happens to most 2 time champions the regular season gets stale. They just wanted to get to the playoffs so they could chase the Threepeat thing which was being hyped through the roof at the time.

A big part of why the 92-93 Bulls weren't as good in the regular season also was because Pippen and Grant got lazy in the regular season, Jordan retiring after 93 was a kick in the ass to get their games back up a notch.
    Everyone notice how OP is focusing on the 1992-'93 regular season and not the post-season?

In the playoffs, where it really matters, the Bulls swept Atlanta, swept the 54-win Cavs, beat the Eastern Conferences top-seeded Knicks in 6, and then beat the overall top-seeded Suns in 6. They went 15-4 in a so-called down year.

They beat the Knicks in '91, '92, '93 with Jordan and got bounced by them in '94 without Jordan.

Tell me the cool story of how great the '93-'94 season was again LeLoserstans (not you Soundwave)

Only losers think 6 Finals losses is some sort of accomplishment.

Do Buffalo Bills fans sing the praises of their 4 straight Super Bowl losses?

Do Minnesota Vikings fans brag about making the Super Bowl 4 times only to come away empty each time?

There's only one set of fans that think almost winning is some kind of success.

The goal is to win it all, anything less is a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Only losers think 6 Finals losses is some sort of accomplishment.

Do Buffalo Bills fans sing the praises of their 4 straight Super Bowl losses?

Do Minnesota Vikings fans brag about making the Super Bowl 4 times only to come away empty each time?

There's only one set of fans that think almost winning is some kind of success.

The goal is to win it all, anything less is a failure.

Remember Eagles fans celebrating 4 trips in a row to the NFCCG in the early 00's only to lose every single time? Yeah me neither

Banned

Bulls: three-peated '91-'93.

Bulls: didn't even make it to the finals in '94. Eliminated in second round.

Bulls: Three-peated again '96-98.

But they "climaxed" in 1994 without MJ.

7-time NBA All-Star

Jordan got away scot-free in 93' after fouling Charles Smith

Jordan always delivered, while Pippen choked in 1994:

While being punished for this in 1994:

^^^ that's BEFORE the follow-through on the shot:

This was the follow-through:

HOF announcer Hubie Brown said it was a clear-cut hack right after it happened on live TV:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FbvWSZQkY&t=01m28s

The Pippen foul on Hubert only put the Bulls down 3-2 - they had every chance in Game 7 but Pippen choked again (8-24)..

So it was a clear-cut, solid win by the Knicks especially since the Kukoc miracle stopped a 3-0 lead

Pippen choked with the "sit out" in game 3, the dumb foul in game 5, and Game 7, plus a bunch of other little chokes in between (21.7 on 40% overall with woat 4th quarter stats (above).

If Pippen has woat 4th quarter stats in the 2nd Round, how will he compete with Reggie Miller in the ECF, especially when Miller owns Pippen?.. It's impossible88
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-23-2022 at 08:12 PM.