Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Pippen + Grant in 1993-94 had a better record than Pippen + Grant + jordon in 199

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    And you sound completely like your other jordon extremist alts.
    You implied that the reason the 1992-93 Bulls had a worse record was because of long playoff runs in 1991 and 1992 + Olympics.
    If you're going to admit that fatigue/playing more games in 1991 and 1992 makes it more difficult to win in 1993, then you automatically also admit that sitting out seasons/avoiding fatigue like jordon did in 1993-95 makes it easier to win in 1996-98. Except you hypocritically don't do that, and constantly try to have your cake while eating it too.
    This man is completely off the rails. MJ got this retard on skates

Default Re: Pippen + Grant in 1993-94 had a better record than Pippen + Grant + jordon in 199

Quote Originally Posted by PerkinsFor3 View Post
    I cant imagine being this obsessed with players, lists and what others think about their favorite players. To me, it almosts looks like these people are getting paid to write all of this nonsense and to keep coming back over and over and over. Its just.. I can not imagine being like that.
    I completely agree. I'm a Bulls and MJ fan, I'll admit I enjoy trolling Bronies but this dude Goatits actually spends hours creating threads by researching any bit of obscure info to try to back up his retarded take that the Bulls were better off without MJ

Even the most anti LBJ trolliest trolls don't reach that level of stupidity to suggest a LeBron team is better off without him, lol.

Goatits is easily the dumbest c*nt here.

Learning to shoot layups

And you sound completely like your other jordon extremist alts.
    You implied that the reason the 1992-93 Bulls had a worse record was because of long playoff runs in 1991 and 1992 + Olympics.
    If you're going to admit that fatigue/playing more games in 1991 and 1992 makes it more difficult to win in 1993, then you automatically also admit that sitting out seasons/avoiding fatigue like jordon did in 1993-95 makes it easier to win in 1996-98. Except you hypocritically don't do that, and constantly try to have your cake while eating it too.
    Maybe, maybe not. Jordan went on to train for and play a different sport. He wasn't just sitting on his laurels. All of that is beside the point however. You "implied" the 94 team was better than in 93 because of regular-season record. Well the Bulls actually won a title in 93 which makes your OP irrelevant.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    This man is completely off the rails. MJ got this retard on skates
    Can't stick to his own topic, and shouts "jordon extremist!" in every reply. OP is crazy as a fox lol

College star

1993 was an anomaly. Keep in mind, Pippen played on a bad ankle the entire season due to playing in the olympics and not resting it, hence a drop in his numbers.

'92 Pippen: 21.0/7.7/7.0 on 51%

'93 Pippen: 18.6/7.7/6.3 on 47%

By '94, Grant, Armstrong, and Pippen had all hit their peaks. If MJ doesn't retire, that '94 team wins 70 games easy, maybe even 73-75 games.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogg View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Jordan went on to train for and play a different sport. He wasn't just sitting on his laurels. All of that is beside the point however. You "implied" the 94 team was better than in 93 because of regular-season record. Well the Bulls actually won a title in 93 which makes your OP irrelevant.
    I implied that the main worth jordon brought to the Bulls is favorable calls in the playoffs, and getting away with this scot-free in 1993:

While being punished for this in 1994:

And I won't even address your troll claim that jordon was being "fatigued" by baseball activity, let alone minor league baseball.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

The 93 Bulls were just trying to get through the regular season after winning back to back titles. They were sleepwalking to 57 wins. The real Bulls didn't show up until the playoffs. They went 15-4, snapped the Knicks 27 game home winning streak then went undefeated on the road in the Finals. It took the Suns winning a gutsy triple-OT Game 3 to prevent a 4-0 sweep in the Finals.

The 94 Bulls were using the regular season to make a statement.

The two teams had different motivations.

7-time NBA All-Star

A three-peat dynasty fell to 2nd Round and then borderline lottery in 95' before MJ returned

So the franchise collapsed without MJ and was immediately restored to 3-peat caliber upon his return for a full season
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-22-2022 at 02:04 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

I implied that the main worth jordon brought to the Bulls is favorable calls in the playoffs, and getting away with this scot-free in 1993:

And I won't even address your troll claim that jordon was being "fatigued" by baseball activity, let alone minor league baseball.
    You realize you're giving Jordan credit, right? MJ averaged more FGM than FTA - and is arguably the greatest slasher in history. Without his prescence, Chicago lost in 94. They had just won three straight with him. What are you even arguing right now? lol

That "missed call" also happened in the second round. Far cry from the finals, much less a title.

Banned

You realize you're giving Jordan credit, right? MJ averaged more FGM than FTA - and is arguably the greatest slasher in history. Without his prescence, Chicago lost in 94. They had just won three straight with him. What are you even arguing right now? lol

That "missed call" also happened in the second round. Far cry from the finals, much less a title.
    LOL, the hilarious thing is that even if that crap foul on Hubert Davis was legit, which it wasn't, the 93-94 Bulls without the presence of the Almighty jordon absolutely demolish any of the 3 Bulls teams from 1984-87 with his presence. Not to mention the fact that the following season they had his presence all over again, but they lost in the same 2nd round. Without any bullshit calls like the Hubert Davis one, mind you.

No consensus top 10 player ever had a team that would win 55 games if you remove that player's "presence".

Learning to shoot layups

I get that you don't leave your house, but transitoning to another sport is pretty difficult. It requires alternate training on different muscle groups. Jordan went from basketball, to baseball, back to basketball. Lol go on though. Tell us why that's so easy.

It is often pointed out how the 1993-94 Chicago Bulls only lost two less games than in their previous 1992-93 season.
    But did you know that the only reason the 93-94 Bulls had a worse record than the previous season at all is because The Great Scott Pippen missed 10 games in the 1993-94 season vs 1 game in 1992-93, and Horace Grant missed 12 games in 1993-94 vs 5 games in 1992-93?

In the 60 games The Great Scott Pippen and Horace Grant played together in the 1993-94 season the Bulls had a 44-16 record (.733)
    In the 72 games The Great Scott Pippen, Horace Grant and jordon played together in the 1992-93 season the Bulls had a 51-21 record (.708)

The 1993-94 Bulls were a true team that played proper team basketball. Their only sin is that they didn't have a player who was worshipped enough by Stern to instruct the refs to make sure the Bulls got through in the playoffs like in the previous and upcoming seasons:

And now the rest of the story;

1992-'93 Bulls - NBA Champions
    1993-'94 Bulls - 2nd round exit

Only worshippers of a 4/6 god think 1993-'94>>>1992-'93

Banned

I get that you don't leave your house, but transitoning to another sport is pretty difficult. It requires alternate training on different muscle groups. Jordan did it twice.
    Aside from exposing that he is no Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson, who could play both baseball and another sport at the very highest level during that very same era of late 80s/early 90s, the only thing that jordon's baseball "career" in the minor leagues did is keep his physical activity at about 4 out of 10 instead of 0 out of 10. It helped him warm up so that he could fully enforce his unfair advantage over the other NBA players who were fully active while he was away and endured normal fatigue and normal risk of injury.

I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned jordon's frequent golf play. And let's not forget his career in gambling.

Only loser Lebronstans think not winning a chip is better than winning one.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Only loser Lebronstans think not winning a chip is better than winning one.
    That's what makes them LeLosers, runners up = winning it all in their feeble minds. God bless their poor souls