Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Bosh: “To replace LeBron as the GOAT someone will have to play 18+ years”

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Kareem is #1 right now.. Lebron might become #1 this year.

So Kareem's achievements weren't enough for goat, why would Lebron's lesser achievements be enough?
    Of course they were/are. Kareem just didn't have the media behind him because he was a boring personality and had a weak brand, MJ on the other hand had the media brainwashing millions of fans to a point where it became comical. Not to say Kareem > MJ, but I've seen many intelligent people have him ranked ahead of MJ.

https://backpicks.com/2017/12/11/the...n-nba-history/

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Chris Bosh: “To replace LeBron as the GOAT someone will have to play 18+ years”

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Of course they were/are. Kareem just didn't have the media behind him because he was a boring personality and had a weak brand, MJ on the other hand had the media brainwashing millions of fans to a point where it became comical. Not to say Kareem > MJ, but I've seen many intelligent people have him ranked ahead of MJ.

https://backpicks.com/2017/12/11/the...n-nba-history/

No one considered Kareem anywhere near Jordan until the Lebron debate started around the time of your backpicks article.

Kareem is part of the fraud that I'm explaining to you.

I can explain every angle of this fraud, including the very beginning, aka Lebron's "tough" youth while living with the coach and misperception of overcoming things - 100 million and future generations completely set before he ever took a dribble in the NBA... and allowed to pick his own super-teams once in the NBA.

The Kareem angle is just a small part of the fraud - he's the only guy that can match Jordan's ring count, so he was the chosen as the guy to inflate in order to dilute Jordan's perception of greatness.

No one considered Kareem anywhere near Jordan until the Lebron debate started around the time of your backpicks article.
    Wrong

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...-Case-for-GOAT
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 09-24-2022 at 06:33 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Yes, there were individual fans on our planet of 7 billion that thought Kareem was goat, but no consensus ANYWHERE - the only consensus was Jordan (and still is)

Heck, Nick Wright had Jordan as goat until 2016 and had Kareem below Magic even more recently than that.. Then the Lebron community decided that building up Kareem would actually dilute Jordan, so that's when it started with actual news publications pushing Kareem as goat

I proved you wrong once again, you said no one had Kareem as GOAT or near MJ up until 2017 or so, I just showed you a 16 page thread from 2009 where fans talked about his GOAT case and some were receptive to it.

Carry on.

7-time NBA All-Star

I proved you wrong once again, you said no one had Kareem as GOAT or near MJ up until 2017 or so, I just showed you a 16 page thread from 2009 where fans talked about his GOAT case and some were receptive to it.

Carry on.

a few junior highers were "receptive" to a Kareem fan

lol

MJ is so goat it's ridiculous

No media or publication said Kareem was goat - you didn't prove that wrong and had to post a thread where 1 guy thought Kareem was goat and a few junior highers were "receceptive"

lol... You support a fraud.. it's clear as day... probably the biggest fraud in sports history.. a completely manufactured resume (collusion) because his skillset lacks the teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically.. He's just a dumb ball-dominator that understands basketball so little that he thought Westbrook would fit..

did I mention that he's a massive choker whose horrific brand of ball craters favored talent, aka his preseason favorites to fell to underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Ray Allen miracle.. Only a miracle can save Lebron's shit brand of cratering favored talent.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-24-2022 at 07:52 PM.

a few junior highers were "receptive" to a Kareem fan

lol

MJ is so goat it's ridiculous

No media or publication said Kareem was goat - you didn't prove that wrong and had to post a thread where 1 guy thought Kareem was goat and a few junior highers were "receceptive"

lol... You support a fraud.. it's clear as day... probably the biggest fraud in sports history.. a completely manufactured resume (collusion) because his skillset lacks the teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically.. He's just a dumb ball-dominator that understands basketball so little that he thought Westbrook would fit..

did I mention that he's a massive choker whose horrific brand of ball craters favored talent, aka his preseason favorites to fell to underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Ray Allen miracle.. Only a miracle can save Lebron's shit brand of cratering favored talent.
    1987 is always lying

Banned

Carry on.
    Destroyed by facts, as usual.