Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: The best European player of all time is a black man…

Looking to add Brian Robinson this week off free agency. Won the starting job in the preseason before he got shot, started practicing a couple of days ago

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    And that just eats you up in side. You will toss and turn for another night 90’sgoat
    This is a weird thread. Especially since OP's favorite player is a Mexican. Jose Embiid.

National High School Star

Giannis hasn't overtaken Dirk...and Luka is on pace to overtake both players.

What I would point out for Jordan fans...his legacy takes a dip seeing how he played against mostly American's

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post

What I would point out for Jordan fans...his legacy takes a dip seeing how he played against mostly American's
    He’s already more accomplished than dirk in less than half the time… He is a better scorer than dirk, better passer than dirk, much better rebounder than dirk, and a much better defender than dirk. Also may I repeat, he has done more in 9 years than dirk has done in 20 years. it’s not gonna be close when it’s all said and done

More mvps
    Dpoy
    4x 1st team all defense
    = championships and we know that won’t last for long
    = amount of 1st team all nba
    9 years vs 20 years

Just knock it the fk off

Edit luka will never win shit. He will chase off every good teammate he ever has. He literally doesn’t play one side of the game. He won’t even end up higher than jokic all time
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 09-21-2022 at 12:34 AM.

What matters is that a player played against the best competition of his time like Wilt and Bill did. This is borderline ignorant racism. Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    He’s already more accomplished than dirk in less than half the time… He is a better scorer than dirk, better passer than dirk, much better rebounder than dirk, and a much better defender than dirk. Also may I repeat, he has done more in 9 years than dirk has done in 20 years. it’s not gonna be close when it’s all said and done

More mvps
    Dpoy
    4x 1st team all defense
    = championships and we know that won’t last for long
    = amount of 1st team all nba
    9 years vs 20 years

Just knock it the fk off

Edit luka will never win shit. He will chase off every good teammate he ever has. He literally doesn’t play one side of the game. He won’t even end up higher than jokic all time
    Calling a 15K player better than a 30K player is madness. Giannis has one finals appearance in a season where the majority of teams had injuries. When Dirk won his MVP it was a real award...Giannis' two MVP's were kinda BS where a bunch of players were DQed over politics

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    What matters is that a player played against the best competition of his time like Wilt and Bill did. This is borderline ignorant racism. Lmao!
    Oh cool...so George Mikan gets to be the GOAT now because he played against the best competition that he could

I can't get on board with your reasoning for Dirk over Giannis .you site total points and decide which MVPs and finals wins are better then others .
    I mean it's your opinion so all good just don't agree

Banned

Oh cool...so George Mikan gets to be the GOAT now because he played against the best competition that he could
    Mikan gets criminally underrated these days. You can certainly make a top 10 case for him.