View Poll Results: Who has the stupidest NBA opinions?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3ball

6 13.04%
  • Full Court

4 8.70%
  • Axe

6 13.04%
  • TheGoatest/The Corporation

13 28.26%
  • LAL/Nineiron

1 2.17%
  • ImKobe

0 0%
  • Tpols

0 0%
  • Spurs M8

13 28.26%
  • Warriorfan

1 2.17%
  • kawhileonard2/Duncan21forMVP

0 0%
  • John8204

1 2.17%
  • Xiao Yao You

0 0%
  • Eliteballer

0 0%
  • WhiteKyrie/SamuraiSwish AKA Coach

0 0%
  • PeroAntic

1 2.17%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Default Re: Stupidest poster when it comes to the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Starts another thread about users that upset him

What a weakling
    Facts. With his pubic hair jew fro and Dahmer coke bottle glasses and acne

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    You never made a single insightful comment about basketball, so you're the dumbest poster on here

Your schtick is to knock other posters, when you infact offer nothing and are the worst poster
    bodied

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Most of the posters listed are much more valuable than OP, regardless of how they feel about Lebron.

OP trying to be the bully just doesnt work. Hes a natural pansy and it comes off way too try-hardy and unfunny. Hes clearly trying to deflect from his own punching bag status and existence of pain.

Sorry to be frank, but thats the way it is.
    oh my god

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

LeBron Haters

I'm living in wally450s Head.

Still angry that I hate harden and call him out for being a bandwagon Celtics 'fan'

National High School Star

I see RRR3 has gone full Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    I see RRR3 has gone full Kevin

You said Shaq isn't top 20 and Mikan is GOAT

This is clearly John. Everyone else for the most part are either stans or post to troll/counter troll

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You said Shaq isn't top 20 and Mikan is GOAT
    Right he's top 25 not top 20...Mikan has almost twice the titles in half the seasons that Shaq played. Shaq is between Hakeem and David Robinson all time the only reason you even like Shaq is because you likely watched him growing up and you can't contextualize other players. Mikan also doesn't have two really shady rings thanks to questionable officiating.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Facts. With his pubic hair jew fro and Dahmer coke bottle glasses and acne

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    What evidence do you have that defenses were tighter back then? I showed you video evidence from NUMEROUS games of soft post defense being played mostly because of the refs back then were tighter on calls, you didn't come back with anything that backed up your claims. All I do is "stat" research but I provided video evidence to back up my claims, a claim that had nothing to do with stats. You're making zero sense at the moment.

If anyone is a stat researcher it's you, you brought up Wilt's numbers from the 60's and was dumb enough to believe those numbers would translate to today's league. You didn't take into account how much slower the NBA is played at today and how many less minutes star players play today compared to back then, I had to bring that to your attention, that is called solid basketball analysis.

You do realize that 3ball himself admitted he doesn't watch any games right? How in the world is that the case when all he does is look at stats, and has been caught lying about stats as well.
    Think, man. Having no defensive 3-second rule made it a lot easier to protect the rim then. You pointed out factors, sure, but there are other factors that you ignored. And your factors are relatively minor. Ok, so let's say the players today were playing similar minutes to players in the 60s. Which ones would be averaging 50 ppg?

Oh, none? Nobody even close? Well then it doesn't mean a whole lot, does it? It's far more plausible that Wilt would average 50 ppg today.

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    Right he's top 25 not top 20...Mikan has almost twice the titles in half the seasons that Shaq played. Shaq is between Hakeem and David Robinson all time the only reason you even like Shaq is because you likely watched him growing up and you can't contextualize other players. Mikan also doesn't have two really shady rings thanks to questionable officiating.
    Way to prove me right for including you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Think, man. Having no defensive 3-second rule made it a lot easier to protect the rim then. You pointed out factors, sure, but there are other factors that you ignored. And your factors are relatively minor. Ok, so let's say the players today were playing similar minutes to players in the 60s. Which ones would be averaging 50 ppg?

Oh, none? Nobody even close? Well then it doesn't mean a whole lot, does it? It's far more plausible that Wilt would average 50 ppg today.

Why was Shaq more dominant right before defensive 3 second was implemented during the '02 season?

Even if they didn't have a defensive 3 sec rule back when Wilt scored 50 ppg, who exactly is gonna camp the paint waiting for Wilt while the team's center is guarding Wilt 1 on 1? The average power forward back in 1962 was only around 6 foot 6.

Not to be mean, but only a moron thinks Wilt averages 50 ppg today, even if he plays 45 mpg.

So we have evidence of the following things...

- Wilt scoring 50 ppg against weaker competition in general and him playing at an extremely faster pace compared to today

- 1 on 1 post defense being very weak, not alot of physicality due to refs back in the 60's.

But somehow, someway Wilt still manages 50 ppg today playing at a much slower pace, playing against more physical defenses and better athletes because of the "3 sec rule".

Come on dude.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 09-13-2022 at 12:34 AM.

The Goatest is easily the dumbest dude here. Some guys are obviously trolling, whether they're Bran Fam, Kobe Fam or MJ Fam to get a rise out of their targets...but I'm positive Goatest is just one stupid motherfucker who believes the crap he posts. Haven't seen one decent post by that bum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Why was Shaq more dominant right before defensive 3 second was implemented during the '02 season?

Even if they didn't have a defensive 3 sec rule back when Wilt scored 50 ppg, who exactly is gonna camp the paint waiting for Wilt while the team's center is guarding Wilt 1 on 1? The average power forward back in 1962 was only around 6 foot 6.

Not to be mean, but only a moron thinks Wilt averages 50 ppg today, even if he plays 45 mpg.

So we have evidence of the following things...

- Wilt scoring 50 ppg against weaker competition in general and him playing at an extremely faster pace compared to today

- 1 on 1 post defense being very weak, not alot of physicality due to refs back in the 60's.

But somehow, someway Wilt still manages 50 ppg today playing at a much slower pace, playing against more physical defenses and better athletes because of the "3 sec rule".

Come on dude.
    You're once again twisting my words. I didn't say Wilt would get 50 ppg today. In fact, I think it would be very unlikely. What I said is that it's more plausible that Wilt gets 50 today than it is for any of today's players to average 50 in Wilt's day. Do you disagree? Giannis could perhaps average 40 with the faster pace, but even that's stretching it. Wilt stands alone in his ability to score. If he could make free throws, he might have been the GOAT.