View Poll Results: Who has the stupidest NBA opinions?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3ball

6 13.04%
  • Full Court

4 8.70%
  • Axe

6 13.04%
  • TheGoatest/The Corporation

13 28.26%
  • LAL/Nineiron

1 2.17%
  • ImKobe

0 0%
  • Tpols

0 0%
  • Spurs M8

13 28.26%
  • Warriorfan

1 2.17%
  • kawhileonard2/Duncan21forMVP

0 0%
  • John8204

1 2.17%
  • Xiao Yao You

0 0%
  • Eliteballer

0 0%
  • WhiteKyrie/SamuraiSwish AKA Coach

0 0%
  • PeroAntic

1 2.17%
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Stupidest poster when it comes to the NBA?

There are many candidates
    Last edited by RRR3; 09-12-2022 at 02:31 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Stupidest poster when it comes to the NBA?

You never made a single insightful comment about basketball, so you're the dumbest poster on here

Your schtick is to knock other posters, when you infact offer nothing and are the worst poster

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    You never made a single insightful comment about basketball, so you're the dumbest poster on here

Your schtick is to knock other posters, when you infact offer nothing and are the worst poster
    You are a senile old man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I like getting in debates with lots of guys on that list because they tend to run away.

Out of that list I'd say, Spurs m8, Full Court, Kawhileonard, Eliteballer, & Axe provide very little to no substance when they talk basketball. It's mostly trolling for the most part.

3ball, tpols, & ImKobe are obvious idiots, but they at least try to discuss basketball.

Warriorfan can be insightful, but very rarely. He prefers to troll and act like an ass. He also runs away when you get in a serious basketball discussion with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I like getting in debates with lots of guys on that list because they tend to run away.

Out of that list I'd say, Spurs m8, Full Court, Kawhileonard, Eliteballer, & Axe provide very little to no substance when they talk basketball. It's mostly trolling for the most part.

3ball, tpols, & ImKobe are obvious idiots, but they at least try to discuss basketball.

Warriorfan can be insightful, but very rarely. He prefers to troll and act like an ass. He also runs away when you get in a serious basketball discussion with him.
    I’m not sure all of the guys in the first group are trolling. Some just strike me as braindead.

What can you say about op? Historically he also has issues with other fellow lebron fans.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I’m not sure all of the guys in the first group are trolling. Some just strike me as braindead.
    They for sure troll, I mean eliteballer & kawhileonard might be braindead, they are weird dudes. Axe & fullcourt I suspect are pretty young judging by the childish arguments they get in, Spurs m8 just has serious anger issues, I suspect he uses this site to release anger he holds in the real world. But all of these dudes don't know much about ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    What can you say about op? Historically he also has issues with other fellow lebron fans.
    I have issues with people who make stupid posts regardless of their favorite player. All you do is babble back and forth with full court

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I believe he has issues his other Bron fans cause of political views (fultz), which is another topic of discussion. As far as basketball talk, OP tends to be smarter than most posters here.

So that's why you made this thread? Ok, bub...

Banned

They for sure troll, I mean eliteballer & kawhileonard might be braindead, they are weird dudes. Axe & fullcourt I suspect are pretty young judging by the childish arguments they get in, Spurs m8 just has serious anger issues, I suspect he uses this site to release anger he holds in the real world. But all of these dudes don't know much about ball.
    "Anyone who's not a blindly committed Bronie knows nothing about basketball."

Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    "Anyone who's not a blindly committed Bronie knows nothing about basketball."

Ok.
    If we are being honest TheGoatest/TheCorporation is an obvious troll who would get banned on any other forum, but for all his trolling he talks basketball like tpols and 3ball do.

You guys NEVER discuss anything meaningful.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 09-12-2022 at 03:01 PM.

Banned

You're just holding a grudge because I've destroyed you multiple times in arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    You're just holding a grudge because I've destroyed you multiple times in arguments.
    Yea right.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ng-title/page3

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii View Post
    This dude makes his first non-Lebron post (still managed to make this thread about him lol) and gets absolutely slaughtered by 1987. Stick to trolling

Banned

I posted Wilt's incredible list of numerous records he set in scoring and rebounds, and all you could come back with was "Bu-bu-bu-but ORTG!!"

Ok, champ.