Exclamation Breaking news Kawhi knifed

In another surgery. Water is wet

Default Re: Breaking news Kawhi knifed

If you're going to make a NBA related thread, stop being a dumbass and post what exactly is going on or link us to an article with someone competent enough to communicate.

Clippers' Kawhi Leonard Had 'Cleanup' Surgery on Knee Injury; Faces 8-Week Recovery | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

Los Angeles Clippers star Kawhi Leonard had a "cleanup" procedure on his torn meniscus at the start of June and is facing an eight-week recovery, president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank told reporters on Thursday night.Frank added that Leonard feels "terrific" and should be cleared in time for training camp in October.
    Leonard's 2022-23 season came to a premature end when he suffered a knee injury in the Clippers' first-round playoff series against the Phoenix Suns.
    Clippers president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank told reporters prior to Game 3 that the five-time All-Star suffered the injury in the first game of the series. He was able to play through it in Game 2 before being shut down.

After the Clippers were eliminated with a 136-130 loss to the Suns in Game 5, Frank confirmed Leonard was diagnosed with a torn meniscus. The team wasn't sure at that point if the injury required surgery.
    The loss of Leonard was compounded by the fact that Los Angeles didn't have Paul George for the final 14 games of the season, including the playoffs, due to a sprained right knee.
    Injuries have knocked Leonard out of the playoffs twice in the previous three seasons. He suffered a torn ACL in Game 4 of the 2021 Western Conference semifinals against the Utah Jazz.

The Clippers will closely monitor Leonard's recovery as they prepare for the 2023-24 season. He hasn't played more than 57 games in a season during his four-year run in Los Angeles.

Why should I when you will do it for me?

NBA rookie of the year

He hasn't played more than 57 games in a season during his four-year run in Los Angeles.
    NBA needs to move on from him. He's washed up.

Banned

OP is an idiot.

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

OP thinks he's funny. He's a *****

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

Oooh an anatomical term is censored. OP is a Dick Van Dyke?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post
    NBA needs to move on from him. He's washed up.
    Honestly, agree. He’s good when he does play. But my god, this dude cannot stay healthy in the least. So many what ifs coming for this guy in several years.

John Nash or John max John 2 the max.

My brain is now processing. Stop being mad. You need to be able to look at the beginning and the end like I do to see what happens by omission. Bong. Schroeder box or whatever. There is actually not a cat until God put ones there. It could happen in a moment, so if you are a type b, or it could happen in a moment. If you stole any of my writing I would be upset. The essential problem is without all the info before and after you can’t remove all prejudices or clean your lens whatever. I know so much I don’t wanna reveal anything. I don’t wanna die, though, I knew I was right when everything I ever believed was true simply by omission. So quantum is backwards and English, too. You’re killing my devices im taking a shit. Haha

You can’t do game theory in the present. Don’t kill someone further on left. Read Bible book of mark when you are not feeling well. You can’t consider a possibility unless it smacks you in the face. Get as and bs to breed happily. Trust me that’s what good sex is anyway heh. Get married. Still rebuilding brain. Tic tic tic

-Smak

Kawhi in surgery

Op being a fvckhead

Water is wet

My understanding of this incident is that Brandon Miller only BROUGHT the knife, he was not there when it was used, nor did he have any idea Kawhi’s sister would use it that way.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Why are people in this thread so butthurt?