Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Zion Williamson out hooping with local kids in New Orleans last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Looking like Ahmed Johnson coming for the intercontinental title

Default Re: Zion Williamson out hooping with local kids in New Orleans last night!

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    What signs are these dorks throwin? 2 devil horns. 1 vulcan. one is just 4 fingers. Like the Motley Crue shirt though. Oh half of them are wearing slides and Zions shoes are untied. Looks like a great workout. He's back!

It's funny how the US worships hood culture. Props to Zion and I'm sure most of these are decent kids, but come on with those "gang signs"

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival View Post
    Probably photoshopped. He looked WAY overweight the entire season sitting on the bench. Until he gets down to 270 lbs, I'll continue to think he lacks discipline.

Photoshopped?

Thats how he looks most of the time. There’s been videos of him looking just like that in workouts dunking all over the place for a couple months.

Decent playground baller

Kid in front row had to poop.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

I hope he takes care of his weight. The dude has more potential than Barkley.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Looking like Ahmed Johnson coming for the intercontinental title

The accuracy and hilariousness of this reference still pops in my head now and then.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound View Post
    I hope he takes care of his weight. The dude has more potential than Barkley.
    this is the smartest thing you have said on ISH 8+k posts.