Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Zion Williamson out hooping with local kids in New Orleans last night!

Zion Williamson is back

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Zion Williamson out hooping with local kids in New Orleans last night!

Looking like Ahmed Johnson coming for the intercontinental title

Default Re: Zion Williamson out hooping with local kids in New Orleans last night!

He definitely looks better than the guy that was in the Mt Dew or Doritos commercial or whatever the **** it was.

He’d just one of those weird guys with a fat head. I saw him looking like a beast like 2-3 days after he looked fat in a sweatsuit. When you don’t know it’s muscle he always looks fat. He’s like the Kingpin in marvel.

You can say whatever you want but he was fat here. I'm not saying he didn't have muscle underneath but you can see a drastic difference in his neck. Whatever you want to say, the dude definitely got fat during his injury.

Looks like he is in good shape. A bet a lot of guys really dread playing against him. Being physically dominated can be depressing.

Back in college i used to play a lot of pickup games with guys on the football team. It never bothered me with the exception of the linemen. If they were playing i was out. Those guys are just too big and strong and might hurt me just accidentally.

A defensive end with good bball skills is a scary proposition and that's Zion. Hope he can stay healthy.

He has no future there in NO, especially with the warriors back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    He has no future there in NO, especially with the warriors back on track.
    Why do they have no future? They made the playoffs without him.

Steph will be 35 in March. I have to think they are going to get rid of someone otherwise their luxury tax will be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post

You can say whatever you want but he was fat here. I'm not saying he didn't have muscle underneath but you can see a drastic difference in his neck. Whatever you want to say, the dude definitely got fat during his injury.

He looks fat if you Google “Zion red jumpsuit” too but like 5 days later he looked like the Incredible Hulk. Don’t know what tell you.

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

What signs are these dorks throwin? 2 devil horns. 1 vulcan. one is just 4 fingers. Like the Motley Crue shirt though. Oh half of them are wearing slides and Zions shoes are untied. Looks like a great workout. He's back!

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Why do they have no future? They made the playoffs without him.
    But they only got so lucky in the play ins aka losers bracket tourney this year, uncle.

But they only got so lucky in the play ins aka losers bracket tourney, uncle.

Are you saying they didn't deserve to get in because they weren't a top 8 seed?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Are you saying they didn't deserve to get in because they weren't a top 8 seed?
    Err not necessarily, uncle. I just think it's better if their current squad can post a winning record in the next few years.

Err not necessarily, uncle. I just think it's better if their current squad can post a winning record in the next few years.
    They had a winning record this season in the games Ingram played. They looked good in the play in and in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Zion Williamson is back

Probably photoshopped. He looked WAY overweight the entire season sitting on the bench. Until he gets down to 270 lbs, I'll continue to think he lacks discipline.