Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Facts Are Misleading

Default Could you imagine if Pippen was hurt, Bulls miss playoffs, switch out spare parts....

for the following season and Pippen comes back and the Bulls make the Finals and potentially win it?

I could only imagine the Jordan hate threads being made. I'm guessing in 15 years this fact will be used against Curry and become a meme of sorts on ISH.

"No Klay, no way"

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Could you imagine if Pippen was hurt, Bulls miss playoffs, switch out spare parts

It’s entirely possible. One consistent thing no matter who the target is the people who make hating an individual their mission find something ****ing stupid to use as their evidence. Could have a pile of 35 legit criticisms and they will find the 4 bullshit ones to talk about for years.

Default Re: Could you imagine if Pippen was hurt, Bulls miss playoffs, switch out spare parts

We don't know what Klay can do with his own team. He hasn't been given that opportunity.

Big difference here.

The hate Jordan gets is pretty idiotic, but using that same logic against Curry...would be absolutely dense.

Klay is major.

I'm a firm believer that if the 94 Bulls trade MJ for Klay Thompson instead of Pete Myers they chip up easily.

That's MJ's impact.

7-time NBA All-Star

In 25 years, Klay will write a book that says he hates Curry and that Klay was infact the better player and leader of the championships

Oh wait, that was Pippen's crazy deranged ass

Never mind

Klay is major. I'm a firm believer that if the 94 Bulls trade MJ for Klay Thompson instead of Pete Myers they chip up easily.

That's MJ's max impact.

Anyone? Or are we ducking peeps now

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    In 25 years, Klay will write a book that says he hates Curry and that Klay was infact the better player and leader of the championships

Oh wait, that was Pippen's crazy deranged ass

Never mind
    You really just used the word deranged when referring to someone other than yourself?

Tell me you're a troll account, without telling me you're a troll account.

Low IQ take from OP.

Klay has a below-average PER and Steph is scoring 2x as much as him in these Finals. Warriors were a much higher seed because Steph had an incredible start to the season and they had more depth. They could have been in the POs last year if they didn't play Wiseman and Oubre.

Warriors were 17 - 15 with Klay this season while they were 45 - 19 with Curry. They were the best or close with the Suns for the best record in the NBA before Klay's return.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Klay literally didn't even play half the season. The reason they made a leap from last year to this year is Wiggins just getting better and better and Jordan Poole breaking out. Klay had little to do with their improvement and seeding. In fact he was terrible when he first came back.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I just looked it up. Klay only played 32 games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

GS was 29-9 before Klay played his first game.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Low IQ take from OP.

Klay has a below-average PER and Steph is scoring 2x as much as him in these Finals. Warriors were a much higher seed because Steph had an incredible start to the season and they had more depth. They could have been in the POs last year if they didn't play Wiseman and Oubre.

Warriors were 17 - 15 with Klay this season while they were 45 - 19 with Curry. They were the best or close with the Suns for the best record in the NBA before Klay's return.
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but pretty sure thats OP's point.

Some morons 15-20 years from now that barely or didn't even watch these past few years will just look at basketball-reference to see what happened with and without Klay and assume he had this huge impact and difference - ignoring that he's been not much better than decent while Steph has just been playing like an all-time great and dominant player.

Facts Are Misleading

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but pretty sure thats OP's point.

Some morons 15-20 years from now that barely or didn't even watch these past few years will just look at basketball-reference to see what happened with and without Klay and assume he had this huge impact and difference - ignoring that he's been not much better than decent while Steph has just been playing like an all-time great and dominant player.
    Yup.

People here just want to argue. Reading comprehension is at an all time low on ISH.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

try this on for size

kobe so alpha he forced shaq out, gets a pau gasol playoff virgin and takes him to 3 finals in a row with double finals mvp winning style

call me when pippen, barkley, malone, curry, anyone gets b2b finals mvps

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    he was coming back on a injury that could have ruined him. he isnt 100% klay from 2019 finals but he is still good. even 90% klay is better than most.