Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: democu*ks be like: "it's not joe biden's fault"

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Because that question is crucial to this thread. If you can't answer my two questions then this thread is based on a nonsense premise.

I tell you what blade, are you gonna admit that having the whole country running on EV was stupid? Blackouts are set to start soon, what are we plugging into when nothing's powering it?

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    I tell you what blade, are you gonna admit that having the whole country running on EV was stupid? Blackouts are set to start soon, what are we plugging into when nothing's powering it?
    Yup, you can't answer the question that this thread is based on because there is no answer. Biden is not the reason for this inflation or high oil prices.

Yup, you can't answer the question that this thread is based on because there is no answer. Biden is not the reason for this inflation or high oil prices.

This fool with his head in the sand as usual

Id rather trump tbh. Atleast with trump nikkas wasnt going broke and less mass shootings. With biden its everyones fault except his. When will this fraud take accountability. Im tired of that pos for real. I dont care if trump was “racist”(still no worse than biden) or not.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Id rather trump tbh. Atleast with trump nikkas wasnt going broke and less mass shootings. With biden its everyones fault except his. When will this fraud take accountability. Im tired of that pos for real. I dont care if trump was “racist”(still no worse than biden) or not.
    Remember a couple of things my brutha from another mutha:

1. Trump dated a sista once
    2. Rappers respected the hell out of Trump and referenced him in their songs
    3. Biden said if you don't vote for him, "you ain't Black"
    4. Biden referred to the inner cities as "urban jungles"
    5. Trump helped more Black people get jobs than any other President.

We taking in new recruits on the daily son! Anytime you want to join just step right up!

Remember when the Democrats tried to scare everyone with monkeypox and no one gave a shit? What a time it was. Gather 'round and I shall tell ye a tale.

I don't debate with you anymore, oil companies have literally stated this and you want me to go open up the book for it? Nah you can just believe you're right all the time. Like when you said inflation was near at the max like 4 months ago, or when you laughed when gas went down to 3.99 a gallon for a grand total of like 5 days ( down from 4.10 average at the time ).

You're right, I'm always wrong that's how the world works.