Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA All-star

Default Re: Media really wants people to care Griner is locked up in a Russian prison, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

I assume it would just drop it…and now you have a sword unless it gets its hands on you first? Could go wrong a lot of ways.
    I'm the guy that asks the question, "If I fight an Orangutan with a sword once per day, how many chickens am I killing"

Default Re: Media really wants people to care Griner is locked up in a Russian prison, but...

She broke the ****ing law. Why would anyone feel sorry for her?

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    but the laws as written enforces others to break it.

Very good NBA starter

I just don't get how entitled or stupid you have to be to transport drugs to other countries. It's literally the only thing to never do when travelling.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Exactly this. Go to a country like Russia and get busted with drugs, you get what's coming.

Plus in her case specifically, she's an America hater, so I don't want her back. She can sit in a Russian prison and contemplate how blessed she was to be born in the US.

NBA All-star

well, the world should know by now, when you hire an American, the salary you give them ought to include legal drugs by American law.

have yet to been told she's being withheld as a Russian citizen