Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gianny had a 51.6 TS% against the Celtics (63.3 TS% during the season)

Eeyikes.

Default Re: Gianny had a 51.6 TS% against the Celtics (63.3 TS% during the season)

15 lebron series. still will call him best in the world and i dont think anyone left in the playoffs can take that from him besides luka.

Default Re: Gianny had a 51.6 TS% against the Celtics (63.3 TS% during the season)

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    15 lebron series. still will call him best in the world and i dont think anyone left in the playoffs can take that from him besides luka.
    LeBron had no one close to Holiday or Lopez in 2015 and he had back problems all year that year.

Banned

30+ PER playoff runs in the modern era are reserved for LeBron. 7 of them.

Second tiers Giannis, Durant and Curry are lucky if they crack 25.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    I was actually thinking the same thing. This series kinda reminded me of the '15 Finals the way the Cavs depended on LeBron, but he wishes he had a 2nd option like Holiday.

But but but 35/14/7...

Same guys will dismiss the shooting percentages for pure numbers, but will rag on LeBron for shooting 40% but averaged 36/13/9 in the 2015 Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    But but but 35/14/7...

Same guys will dismiss the shooting percentages for pure numbers, but will rag on LeBron for shooting 40% but averaged 36/13/9 in the 2015 Finals.
    @imkobe

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I was actually thinking the same thing. This series kinda reminded me of the '15 Finals the way the Cavs depended on LeBron, but he wishes he had a 2nd option like Holiday.
    yea bucks are better off, that series really should've been a sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    @imkobe
    But you see Tatum=Kobe and Giannis=LeBron so this is proof Kobe is better-ImKobe, after saying Tatum sucked just a few days ago

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    You're kidding, right?

Jrue Holiday and Bobby Portis mop the floor with Matthew Dellavedova and J.R. Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    You're kidding, right?

Jrue Holiday and Bobby Portis mop the floor with Matthew Dellavedova and J.R. Smith.
    Not to mention Brook Lopez

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    But you see Tatum=Kobe and Giannis=LeBron so this is proof Kobe is better-ImKobe, after saying Tatum sucked just a few days ago
    I see that Ingraham/Tatum thread hasn't been bumped lately lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    and he had back problems all year that year.

Tremendous admission of guilt. Nice excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

I barely post here, but it is wild seeing the shit posters like 3ball and RRR3 are still the shit posters after all this time.

Imagine trying to slate the best player in the game after a 35/15/7 series.