Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Harden bites the dust.. KD bites the dust... so mj is goat scorer... BY FAR

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival View Post
    27 PPG is the bar for LeGOAT. That's nice and worthy of top 5-7ish material but you in the room with da GOAT cutie. Minimum requirement is 30 PPG. And sorry Bron doesn't qualify.

Also, had KAJ played right out of HS like LeGOAT, he would've put that record way out of reach.
    Once Bran surpasses Kareem Bran will hold the all time scoring title.

That's a fact Jordan can never change.

Default Re: Harden bites the dust.. KD bites the dust... so mj is goat scorer... BY FAR

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Lol. Another low-IQ gem from this clown.

Points only = winning if you can hold the opposing team to fewer points, genius. It's kind of how basketball works.

"Points = scoring = winning"....how'd that formula work out for your hero Bronie, who was gunning for the scoring title and slacking off on defense all year? He almost won the scoring title you know. Oh wait, he ended up 11th seed in the lottery.

I guess that just destroys your argument and makes you an idiot.
    These guys don't even make sense lol

Bron scores a bunch and can't even make the play-in

Seems they've forgotten all about defense.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival View Post
    By your logic.

Pete Rose da GOAT
    Emmitt Smith da GOAT
    And if Oveckin breaks Gretzky's goals record, he da GOAT right?

Keep clinging to those longevity stats, it's cute. DOMINANCE is what matters.

Gretzky played against stand-up goalies with significantly smaller gear. Even if we give the 80’s- early 90’s the benefit of the doubt and assume they were flat out better(which it isn’t, goalies today are bigger and better than ever), the difference in gear alone creates a huge gap.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Once Bran surpasses Kareem Bran will hold the all time scoring title.

That's a fact Jordan can never change.
    He already has the alltime record in my book. Imagine some career loser padding stats in the reg season and surpassing KAJ. Impressive nonetheless, but Lebron’s reg season + playoffs or simply playoffs should carry much more weight.

Anyone?

PPG?

I don't reward 1st round stat padders. Do you?
    I don't reward quitters. Do you?

Totals. Always.

No one says most touchdowns per game.
    No one says most homeruns per game.

Check mate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Anyone?

PPG?

I don't reward 1st round stat padders. Do you?
    I don't reward quitters. Do you?

Totals. Always.

No one says most touchdowns per game.
    No one says most homeruns per game.

Check mate.
    I see you decided to ignore my post that completely destroyed you. Here, I'll post it again:

Points only = winning if you can hold the opposing team to fewer points, genius. It's kind of how basketball works.

"Points = scoring = winning"....how'd that formula work out for your hero Bronie, who was gunning for the scoring title and slacking off on defense all year? He almost won the scoring title you know. Oh wait, he ended up 11th seed in the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    I see you decided to ignore my post that completely destroyed you. Here, I'll post it again:

Well Lebron does love gifting his opposite numbers the FMVP.