Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Tatum just channeled his inner Kobe…

Except it was really MJ cuz Kobe could never do what Tatum just did

Default Re: Tatum just channeled his inner Kobe…

He has surpassed Kawhi imo

Banned

If he channeled his jordon in this elimination game, he would've lost...

Curry is currently 4-17 though, so he's definitely having a Kobe homage game.

Banned

Jayson GOATUM coming into his thick peak

I was trying to tell people

Duncan or Kobe have never had a playoff game like this against three all defensive guys jrue yannis Lopez

That's still the best defense in the league, Middleton defense brings little

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi_Why_Not View Post

Duncan or Kobe have never had a playoff game like this against three all defensive guys jrue yannis Lopez

Dude, you were shitting on Tatum earlier in the playoffs. You weren't trying to tell people anything.

Bucks are down a player who could guard Tatum and make him work on the other end of the floor. That's a huge advantage for Boston.

Tatum's a one trick pony, which is perfect against Milwaukee's drop coverage. Finally he had a good shooting game and Bud kept playing Grayson Allen when they kept torching Milwaukee with him on the court.

KB had 42/6/5 on Duncan when the Lakers were in danger of going down 1 - 3 in the '04 Semis, and that's an injured Kobe in one of the toughest defensive seasons in league history, against a Spurs' defense that held teams to 84 pts a game and had a 94 DRTG.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    He has surpassed Kawhi imo
    Tatum is a rare guy that kawhi had problems with

I would say kawhi is like MJ and tatum is Hakeem in the 90s

Its close but I'm still taking kawhi by a hair as of now

It’s about time he didn’t shit the bed in the playoffs..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Dude, you were shitting on Tatum earlier in the playoffs. You weren't trying to tell people anything.
    I had my frustrations with him but I've been hyping him as the next big thing early in the season, going into playoffs, and I told the poster above you Imkobe how good Tatum is in the bucks game thread and he told me he was not that guy.

I've always had an eye for Tatum he has a little bit of kawhi in him and some NASTY

I just liked kawhi better and Tatum didn't quite hit his prime until like 2 seasons ago and then he had covid for like a year. So this is the start of Tatum's true prime.

Udoka To Tatum is starting to look like the Phil jackson to Jordan and kobe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    It’s about time he didn’t shit the bed in the playoffs..
    He already has multiple conf finals. The problem is he came into the league at 19.

So you saw Tatum of the 2010s which was like 90s kobe (pre prime).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I had my frustrations with him but I've been hyping him as the next big thing early in the season, going into playoffs, and I told the poster above you Imkobe how good Tatum is in the bucks game thread and he told me he was not that guy.

I've always had an eye for Tatum he has a little bit of kawhi in him and some NASTY

I just liked kawhi better and Tatum didn't quite hit his prime until like 2 seasons ago and then he had covid for like a year. So this is the start of Tatum's true prime.

Udoka To Tatum is starting to look like the Phil jackson to Jordan and kobe
    Well we all know ImKobe is bitter about Tatum owning Kyrie in the 1st round.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Well we all know ImKobe is bitter about Tatum owning Kyrie in the 1st round.
    He's averaging 29/6/6 with elite defense and elite 3 point shooting, better then average playmaking and rebounder.

Hes a GOAT level type player. I would say his pippen is actually smart and brown is more of a kukoc but it can go either way. Tatum is the ALPHA that is responsible for back 2 back eliminations of Giannis and Durant

His projectory is HIGH.

More playoff points then LeBron at his 23 year old season as well

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Bucks are down a player who could guard Tatum and make him work on the other end of the floor. That's a huge advantage for Boston.

Tatum's a one trick pony, which is perfect against Milwaukee's drop coverage. Finally he had a good shooting game and Bud kept playing Grayson Allen when they kept torching Milwaukee with him on the court.

KB had 42/6/5 on Duncan when the Lakers were in danger of going down 1 - 3 in the '04 Semis, and that's an injured Kobe in one of the toughest defensive seasons in league history, against a Spurs' defense that held teams to 84 pts a game and had a 94 DRTG.
    He's putting up 29/6/6 these playoffs and on a very good 57% TS with elite defense and very good playmaking.elite 3 point shooting as well. You can't ask for much more then that.

Giannis is much better then Duncan so I would pick Tatums performance over that 04 one. Not to mention Tatum doesn't have a co star like shaq.

Tatum is the 29/6/6 with elite 3 and D skills that is the alpha on the team 1 win away from eliminations of 3 MVPS Giannis and Durant. Time to start giving goatson Tatum some respect if he clinches this series

Banned

Last 3 games he's averaging 37 PPG

WHORING Giannis

Come on Imkobe you should like the 2020 kobe

Last 3 games he's averaging 37 PPG

WHORING Giannis

Come on Imkobe you should like the 2020 kobe
    Whoring? He's averaging 28/6/5 on 53.6%TS in the Bucks series. That's after his 46-pt performance. So he hasn't been that good for the majority of the series. His strength is his 3PT shooting and they're giving him open looks in drop coverage. Kobe wasn't a 3PT chucker like JT, he was a superior athlete with a better all-around offensive game.