Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Default Re: "Philly won the Trade"

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    We got solid assets for the worst contract in the NBA so yes I am extremely happy with what we got for Harden, especially with Simmons who's easily better than Current Harden back next year
    I know watching Philadelphia and Embiid lose gets you wet and all but still don't understand what's actually going on do you?

Have you not already witnessesed enough of the circus that comes with Simmons already? All you have had to deal with so far is the off court issues. The oncourt fun hasn't even started. And questions still remain if he will ever even play again.

Stay optimistic with Ben, tho. It worked out so well for the 76ers and their fans. I'll be over here with Harden's expiring contract waiting.

We got solid assets for the worst contract in the NBA so yes I am extremely happy with what we got for Harden, especially with Simmons who's easily better than Current Harden back next year
    And let's be honest, Philly would have been in a better situation with Seth Curry & Andre Drummond instead of Harden in these Playoffs. They gave up multiple picks too LMAO.

They gave up a lot because Harden is Morey's guy. He wasn't gonna go cheap on his boy.

But let's be real, Nets were better off not trading for him in the first place. They gave up a lot to get him themselves.

Banned

The Nets and Sixers shouldn't argue about who lost the trade. They BOTH ended up as losers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    I know watching Philadelphia and Embiid lose gets you wet and all but still don't understand what's actually going on do you?

Have you not already witnessesed enough of the circus that comes with Simmons already? All you have had to deal with so far is the off court issues. The oncourt fun hasn't even started. And questions still remain if he will ever even play again.

Stay optimistic with Ben, tho. It worked out so well for the 76ers and their fans. I'll be over here with Harden's expiring contract waiting.
    I haven't witnessed anything bad from Ben, he had a bad back so he couldn't play, he got surgery and will be back 100% next season. Can't wait to see Ben and Harris back next season

I haven't witnessed anything bad from Ben, he had a bad back so he couldn't play, he got surgery and will be back 100% next season. Can't wait to see Ben and Harris back next season

I usually hit open layups Boki4MVP's Avatar

Posts like this is why I don’t lurk as much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    They gave up a lot because Harden is Morey's guy. He wasn't gonna go cheap on his boy.

But let's be real, Nets were better off not trading for him in the first place. They gave up a lot to get him themselves.
    We gave up a lot?

Ben Simmons who has yet to play for the Nets. On a max deal.

Drummond who was signed to a 1year deal. Same deal any team in the nba could have offered him.

2022 first rd pick which is what pick 23? How often are winners around in the early - mid 20’s? You’re hoping for a solid role player in general.

2027 protected first rd pick. All I have to say is Durant won’t even be around by time nets make this pick if it’s not repackaged in a trade. 2027 - 2027 = 5 years. Emphasis on 5 years

Seth curry. This was the only piece that was valuable the sixers gave up. One of the leagues top snipers who improved his passing ability. Role player nonetheless, starter by default.

So where did sixers give up a lot at again? Asking for a friend.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The guy that just missed the season over mental health issues posted this? The guy that had a1 point playoffs game? Should someone tell him that he had laughing at his old team for failing when said failure is just as good as they ever did with his choking presence on the team? Shouldn't he at least demonstrate that he's not scared to put on a uniform before he sees fit to talk trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    The guy that just missed the season over mental health issues posted this? The guy that had a1 point playoffs game? Should someone tell him that he had laughing at his old team for failing when said failure is just as good as they ever did with his choking presence on the team? Shouldn't he at least demonstrate that he's not scared to put on a uniform before he sees fit to talk trash?
    Bro you're joking right?

That's a plain as day SUPER obvious photo edit.

As for the edit itself? ****ing hilarious, lol.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

My bad then

Did you forget what Ben Simmons and the Nets did?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post

NBA lottery pick

Ben Simmons didn't play at all.

Simmons is lucky he plays in Brooklyn now because no one except ESPN and some soy-drinking white kids give a shit about them. NYC would care more about the Knicks making a play-in game than they would about the Nets winning the conference.