Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Jalen Brunson was expected to ask for 4 years 80 million this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Behind every beautiful woman is a man who’s tired of ****ing her.
    thought it was "beautiful woman will ride a man who's tired of ****ing her"

National High School Star

Default Re: So Jalen Brunson was expected to ask for 4 years 80 million this summer.

Behind every beautiful woman is a man who’s tired of ****ing her.
    maybe if they are old or gay

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    leave dallas bro. Luka fans have been saying for years how luka has no help and is playing with bums....They dont respect you....leave dallas. Why accept this slander. its not worth it. go get paid somewhere you will be appreiated
    lmao.

yeah, im sure this is on his mind.

he will stay and help luka,

you seething

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

A woman you’re ****ing for her looks gets old quick. It’s all the rest that keeps it fun long term. A dumb hot girl who plays games on her phone when movies that require paying attention come on? It doesn’t matter how that ass moves you’ll get sick of putting your thumb in it. Hot girls with nothing else to offer are annoying past a week or so. Especially the over sexualized ones who think being sexy is the most important thing in life.

detroit is a sleeper for brunson. also he's getting 25+. Something like 4yrs 110 is on the table for him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

If I’m him Im wearing this shirt to the Cuban meeting after I get the Knicks number:

People always talk that team friendly shit like players should be leaving millions on the table. I saw some people arguing about Tom Brady leaving money like his wife doesn’t match what he makes if not exceed it.

**** that. Get it all.
    Happiness is worth more than money. He's gonna be rich either way. The Knicks could sap this poor guys life force and development.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Happiness is worth more than money. He's gonna be rich either way. The Knicks could sap this poor guys life force and development.
    I suspect when you ask recently retired NBA players if they’d rather have an additional $25 million or four additional playoff appearances it’s not a tough call. It’s a job. Not life. Few players lose enough for winning to matter more than money. Especially the guys not on that level were fans become stupid and act like rings determine how good they are.

And even if you get to that point you don’t generally get there on your first shot at free agency. That’s get rich forever time not hometown discount time.

Save that winning comes first shit for after all your kids have trust funds in the millions and you have something major put back you can’t touch till you’re 40. First deal? I’m wilding like capital one. “What is in your wallet?!?”.

A woman you’re ****ing for her looks gets old quick. It’s all the rest that keeps it fun long term. A dumb hot girl who plays games on her phone when movies that require paying attention come on? It doesn’t matter how that ass moves you’ll get sick of putting your thumb in it. Hot girls with nothing else to offer are annoying past a week or so. Especially the over sexualized ones who think being sexy is the most important thing in life.
    Everything you said is facts.

First deal guys want to get paid, especially guys who've been playing for relative peanuts.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    leave dallas bro. Luka fans have been saying for years how luka has no help and is playing with bums....They dont respect you....leave dallas. Why accept this slander. its not worth it. go get paid somewhere you will be appreiated
    Brunson is great and a leader, but he is also small and limited as a passer and floor general.

Here's what will probably happen.

Some bad team like the Knicks or Detroit will overpay and then he'll be on a team with shitty defense and lack of chemistry and he'll come down to earth looking just "good" like a Kemba Walker or something.

Nothing wrong with that, but Brunson is in an ideal situation with a team built specifically around a high usage guard and built specifically to cover for such a guard's defensive challenges. It's also a team running on pure team spirit from having a GOAT talent.

So yeah, Brunson can have a great career as Luka's Pippen or he can go try to be his own man on a bad team, get paid, maybe make on All Star.

That's my guess.

I think a lot depends on how far the Mavs make it in the playoffs. If they make conference finals, then I think you could persuade Brunson to stay on a player option, backloaded type of deal maybe.

Very good NBA starter

I suspect when you ask recently retired NBA players if they’d rather have an additional $25 million or four additional playoff appearances it’s not a tough call. It’s a job. Not life.
    I doubt that.

Brunson is a winner, not a social media star.

Do you want to be talked about in 20 years, be invited to shows, be an inspiration or do you just want to be some rich bum trying to avoid being swindled of your earnings?

If they really want to resign him and Brunson wants to stay there i think the easiest path is to do a salary dump trade with Bertans.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    If they really want to resign him and Brunson wants to stay there i think the easiest path is to do a salary dump trade with Bertans.
    Don’t forget trading hardaway

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Brunson is great and a leader, but he is also small and limited as a passer and floor general.

Here's what will probably happen.

Some bad team like the Knicks or Detroit will overpay and then he'll be on a team with shitty defense and lack of chemistry and he'll come down to earth looking just "good" like a Kemba Walker or something.

Nothing wrong with that, but Brunson is in an ideal situation with a team built specifically around a high usage guard and built specifically to cover for such a guard's defensive challenges. It's also a team running on pure team spirit from having a GOAT talent.

So yeah, Brunson can have a great career as Luka's Pippen or he can go try to be his own man on a bad team, get paid, maybe make on All Star.

That's my guess.

I think a lot depends on how far the Mavs make it in the playoffs. If they make conference finals, then I think you could persuade Brunson to stay on a player option, backloaded type of deal maybe.
    Detroit wants him to compliment Cade not just dominate the ball

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I suspect when you ask recently retired NBA players if they’d rather have an additional $25 million or four additional playoff appearances it’s not a tough call. It’s a job. Not life. Few players lose enough for winning to matter more than money. Especially the guys not on that level were fans become stupid and act like rings determine how good they are.

And even if you get to that point you don’t generally get there on your first shot at free agency. That’s get rich forever time not hometown discount time.

Save that winning comes first shit for after all your kids have trust funds in the millions and you have something major put back you can’t touch till you’re 40. First deal? I’m wilding like capital one. “What is in your wallet?!?”.
    The guys gonna get paid 100 million cash wherever he goes. If he ****s that that up? How can I feel bad about it? What do you want me to do?