Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter for 43 Billion

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

Are you sure?
    Waiting for Poopsie to say, "This is because Twitter banned Trump!"

Facebook dominates cause oldies are on there.

Thats their plattform.

Im 25 and I dont know anyone in my circle or from my school who is still regularly on facebook, checking news there, talking to people....

NO ONE chats with a friend on facebook.

No one.

Thats WA and Insta.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It's happening already. I think that clown on MSNBC that's married to that Mika slut was mentioning Section 230 or whatever the hell it is. They're in panic mode cause they won't be able to control the narrative.

You're talking about Joe Scarborough? That dude is a legit conservative. I think you're problem with him is that he isn't a Trumptard, amirite?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You're talking about Joe Scarborough? That dude is a legit conservative. I think you're problem with him is that he isn't a Trumptard, amirite?
    There is nothing Conservative about Joe Scarborough.

There is nothing Conservative about Joe Scarborough.
    Was he not a lifelong republican? I think he left the party once Trumpeters began taking over.

College superstar

Elon musk? The autistic guy who literally says he wants to put a chip in your brain? He’s gonna save the world by buying twitter? You can’t even make this shit up at this point. Hopeless.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Elon musk? The autistic guy who literally says he wants to put a chip in your brain? He’s gonna save the world by buying twitter? You can’t even make this shit up at this point. Hopeless.
    De que hablas loco de mierda??

De que hablas loco de mierda??
    💩sie ;)

$43 billion to stop some punk kid from following his private jet around

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Twitter is far too important of a social engineering tool for the deep state to allow it to go to someone of questionable loyalties.

The woke libtard agenda cannot stand up to scrutiny. Free speech must be suppressed and dissenters silenced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    $43 billion to stop some punk kid from following his private jet around
    imagine if someone waited outside your house every day looking into your windows and following you around every time you left. you wouldn't know what the **** they're up to. you would assume they're gonna rob you or rape and murder you or your family.

people don't realize how insane fans and paparazzi are

Yeah that’s not why Musk is pissed about it at all, lol. Big-mouthed financial/politician types who live in bubbles from whence they preach down to the rest of us don’t have the stomach to be called out for their hypocrisies. Mr. “Electric Cars Will Save The Planet” doesn’t like his CO2-belching private jet flying habits so broadly known, that’s all.

Yeah that’s not why Musk is pissed about it at all, lol. Big-mouthed financial/politician types who live in bubbles from whence they preach down to the rest of us don’t have the stomach to be called out for their hypocrisies. Mr. “Electric Cars Will Save The Planet” doesn’t like his CO2-belching private jet flying habits so broadly known, that’s all.
    The jet tracking will just move to some website. It doesn't have to be twitter. The data is also open to the public as per law so Elon Musk can't do much about it short of trying to get the law changed

Retired

I don't think Elon musk is an eco friendly stop global warming left wing nut job. he's just taking advantage of those losers that buy his cars. and it's his right to fly wherever he wants whenever he wants. it's called freedom and democracy. there is no such thing as saving the animals or the planet. vegan vegetable fields kill more animals than any pig farmer

so is this guy looking for an " ahaaa gotcha" moment cause all musk gives a damn about is his money and being able to go places without being stalked

it's not illegal to fly in a plane. but tracking a guys every movement can be taken to court and given a cease and desist/restraining order for harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    I don't think Elon musk is an eco friendly stop global warming left wing nut job. he's just taking advantage of those losers that buy his cars. and it's his right to fly wherever he wants whenever he wants. it's called freedom and democracy. there is no such thing as saving the animals or the planet. vegan vegetable fields kill more animals than any pig farmer

so is this guy looking for an " ahaaa gotcha" moment cause all musk gives a damn about is his money and being able to go places without being stalked

it's not illegal to fly in a plane. but tracking a guys every movement can be taken to court and given a cease and desist/restraining order for harassment.
    The plane flight data is public. It's not illegal for someone to access it and post it. It's perfectly legal, and Elon tried to buy off the kid already for like 50k (he is some HS student). The kid asked for something else - brand new Tesla S or something I don't recall right now. If it was illegal, Elon's lawyers would have stopped it a long time ago.

Like I said, buying twitter is not going to change anything except the kid may no longer be able to use twitter for it. He will need to create a website for it. The data is still public unless the law gets altered.