Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Chris Childs says he and Kobe patched it up but he still has beef with MJ and Tim.

"The only beef I had was with MJ and Tim Hardaway. Tim and I, we never see eye to eye to this day because he made some comments, I think last year, about if he saw me, we would fight. Like, come on man, you're too old for that. If you wanna get busy, it's not a problem as these hands are still active.“

This:

was apparently easier to let go than those Bulls and Heat rivalries.

Default Re: Chris Childs says he and Kobe patched it up but he still has beef with MJ and Tim

Childs please

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Childs says he and Kobe patched it up but he still has beef with MJ and Tim

Are we sure that MJ knows who Chris Childs is?

High School Starter

I think Dave Chapelle once said "President is so famous, if you suck his dick you too become famous". Same can be said about NBA superstar, you can punch one in the neck and become famous.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Childs please
    Seriously

Decent college freshman

Almost punched MJ in a 98 regular season game. Was talking shit about him to reporters after the game. Angry fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    I think Dave Chapelle once said "President is so famous, if you suck his dick you too become famous". Same can be said about NBA superstar, you can punch one in the neck and become famous.

Danny Ferry punched Jordan but there isn’t as good an angle so he didn’t get the infamy. He got ejected though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Danny Ferry punched Jordan but there isn’t as good an angle so he didn’t get the infamy. He got ejected though.
    That took great restraint right there from Mike.

Technically Ferry punched him twice there. Then turned his back like a coward. Bird took on 3 hoe ass female 76ers by himself, Doc being the main bitch allowing himself to punch a guy repeatedly as TWO of his teammates (one being Barkley) held him.

Childs two pieced Kobe, hit him in his adam's apple both times, didn't even phase Mamba, Kobe swung while Childs was on the move, then separation.

Didn't Melo also sucker punch and run against the Knicks? You can really see who wants it, and who is a chicken shit at heart.
    Last edited by WhiteKyrie; 04-04-2022 at 03:29 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    That took great restraint right there from Mike.

Technically Ferry punched him twice there. Then turned his back like a coward. Bird took on 3 hoe ass female 76ers by himself, Doc being the main bitch allowing himself to punch a guy repeatedly as TWO of his teammates (one being Barkley) held him.

Childs two pieced Kobe, hit him in his adam's apple both times, didn't even phase Mamba, Kobe swung while Childs was on the move, then separation.

Didn't Melo also sucker punch and run against the Knicks? You can really see who wants it, and who is a chicken shit at heart.

Ferry showed submissiveness, so MJ didn't whoop his ass like he did Will Perdue, or challenge him to a fight like he did X-man

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Ferry showed submissiveness, so MJ didn't whoop his ass like he did Will Perdue, or challenge him to a fight like he did X-man
    Obviously. That's what I said. It took three jigs to hold down Bird though. Dude was a bad ass.

Really? Jigs?

And I don’t think MJ really wanted to fight there. Or most times. It’s almost always idiotic to fight role players as a star. As Jay Z put it….”If I shoot you in brainless….if you shoot me you’re famous.”. It’s a dumb trade for a team to make. Guys just barking for the most part.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Why did his bitch ass run from Iron Mike Tyson and Mark Henry?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23 View Post
    Why did his bitch ass run from Iron Mike Tyson and Mark Henry?
    You think anyone in NBA history is fighting Tyson? You can claim you would because this is internrt and people can bs all they want to but the reality is that no untrained fighter in human history is stepping to Mike Tyson. It would be suicide. That's the type of dude you only fight because he is threatening your kids and you just hope they have enough time to escape while he kills you. Just hanging in a club if you think he's threatening you? You leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Looks like in the heat of the moment Mikey suddenly realized it wasn't Steve Kerr punching him and backed off.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Kobe still up in the air