Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default "I would miss my game to watch LeBron surpass Kareem in points" - Draymond.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/202...leading-scorer

"I’m throwing this out there right now, if LeBron James is passing the all-time scoring record and we have a game, I’m going to LeBron’s game and witness history.”

Thoughts?

Default Re: "I would miss my game to watch LeBron surpass Kareem in points" - Draymond.

That kind of mindset is why Lebron is passing Kareem and Draymond isnt.

#LeStriveForGreatness
    #LeTRUEwarrior
    #LeAnythingForHisTeam

Decent college freshman RogueBorg's Avatar

Default Re: "I would miss my game to watch LeBron surpass Kareem in points" - Draymond.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post

"I’m throwing this out there right now, if LeBron James is passing the all-time scoring record and we have a game, I’m going to LeBron’s game and witness history.”

Thoughts?
    It's going to be a big event.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Thoughts?
    Sounds like a cuck.

7-time NBA All-Star

To dumb people, this record will matter

To smart people, it won't matter any more than Reggie Miller passing Bird in career points

It's a record based on time and doesn't reflect the best basketball we've ever seen.

So in essence, he would prefer watching LeBron play than his own teammate Curry.

NBA All-star

the same way Magic Johnson put his legacy on the line in bringing LeBron to Lakers land

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddywebby View Post
    Sounds like a cuck.

Makes me think he got kicked out on purpose in 2016 Finals, or has no regrets.. He's glad that he padded Lebron's resume because it lined Dray's pockets

What a *****

Today's league is BY FAR the least competitive and softest ever..

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    To dumb people, this record will matter

To smart people, it won't matter any more than Reggie Miller passing Bird in career points

It's a record based on time and doesn't reflect the best basketball we've ever seen.
    Career leader in passing yards & TD's: Brady, both regular season and playoffs
    Career leader in goals, assists & points: Gretzky, both regular season and playoffs

Uh oh, looks like the GOAT's hold the career records in their respective sports, LeBron's on pace to do the same in his.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Career leader in passing yards & TD's: Brady, both regular season and playoffs
    Career leader in goals, assists & points: Gretzky, both regular season and playoffs

Uh oh, looks like the GOAT's own the record books in their sport, looks like LeBron is going to join this exclusive company.

Those guys set records for production rate/dominance - their goat dominance is why they're goat winners, while Lebron never played basketball well enough to be a goat winner - he's employs the worst skillset and brand in history (big man ball-dominance), so he needs ridiculous help and still yields shit teams or perennial underdogs

So the facts show he's a fraud, regardless of the fake WWE narrative that one can fabricate out of the longevity record.

And once Durant, Giannis, Kawhi or Joker add a couple more rings, they'll be in the conversation with Lebron.. so Lebron will never be a goat like Gretzky or Jordan.. His goat losing sticks out like a massive pimple

Makes me think he got kicked out on purpose in 2016 Finals, or has no regrets.. He's glad that he padded Lebron's resume because it lined Dray's pockets

What a *****

Today's league is BY FAR the least competitive and softest ever..

Those guys set records for production rate/dominance - their goat dominance is why they're goat winners, while Lebron never played basketball well enough to be a goat winner - he's employs the worst skillset and brand in history (big man ball-dominance), so he needs ridiculous help and still yields shit teams or perennial underdogs

So the facts show he's a fraud, regardless of the fake WWE narrative that one can fabricate out of the longevity record.

And once Durant, Giannis, Kawhi or Joker add a couple more rings, they'll be in the conversation with Lebron.. so Lebron will never be a goat like Gretzky or Jordan.. His goat losing sticks out like a massive pimple
    Brady is the GOAT mainly because of longevity, he isn't as talented or dominant than Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes.

7-time NBA All-Star

It's almost Shakespearean the way they kissed first and then tried to kill each other:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix0PnZtUsJo

That's just what players did (it was a standard, automatic play) when an opponent came down the lane - they let them know what they would be dealing with.

But in today's game, Draymond gets kicked out intentionally and has is glad he did so years later (no regrets) - he's going to MISS HIS OWN GAME to support Lebron's longevity record
    Last edited by 3ba11; 03-25-2022 at 12:41 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Brady is the GOAT mainly because of longevity, he isn't as talented or dominant than Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes.

Lebron lacks the goat domination and goat winning

He only has longevity and that will be his legacy - longevity, not winning or domination required of goats Gretzky, Jordan and Brady is a goat winner
    Last edited by 3ba11; 03-25-2022 at 12:42 PM.