Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default most intense realistic movie scene i shamefully jacked off to then shed a tear over

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: most intense realistic movie scene i shamefully jacked off to then shed a tear ov

Congrad's you're just a little boy that is a twirp.

Default Re: most intense realistic movie scene i shamefully jacked off to then shed a tear ov

OP never got attention as a kid. Now, at 39 years old, he is dying with eager to show everyone his replica baseball card collection. When that doesn't capture people's interest, he lashes out and posts threads like this in a last desperate attempt to get the validation he never received.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    OP never got attention as a kid. Now, at 39 years old, he is dying with eager to show everyone his replica baseball card collection. When that doesn't capture people's interest, he lashes out and posts threads like this in a last desperate attempt to get the validation he never received.
    more projecting. you go so deep into thought when replying to me. can't just be some dude has more money than he knows what to do with and enjoys trolling people. I bought 20 grand worth of lebron cards and zero Jordan's and kobes. it's just like bitcoin to me lmao. I sold those belts btw. they have no value that increases over time

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    more projecting. you go so deep into thought when replying to me. can't just be some dude has more money than he knows what to do with and enjoys trolling people. I bought 20 grand worth of lebron cards and zero Jordan's and kobes. it's just like bitcoin to me lmao. I sold those belts btw. they have no value that increases over time
    I think highwhey has a point, I don't think you're a bad guy, but for someone who is 40 you do come off as extremely immature and someone who's constantly looking for attention. You legit act like a douche college kid. As far as him saying not getting attention as a kid....idk, but didn't you say your Mom was a pill addict and that your brother tried to kill himself? That is obviously some serious stuff, I'm not gonna shit you for it cause it's not your fault, but maybe understanding your childhood/relationships with your family will help in healing you.

You kind of remind me of an old HS friend I had, constantly busting balls, immature joking, getting on people's nerves, but deep down you could see a vulnerable side and all he really wanted was some Love.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I think highwhey has a point, I don't think you're a bad guy, but for someone who is 40 you do come off as extremely immature and someone who's constantly looking for attention. You legit act like a douche college kid. As far as him saying not getting attention as a kid....idk, but didn't you say your Mom was a pill addict and that your brother tried to kill himself? That is obviously some serious stuff, I'm not gonna shit you for it cause it's not your fault, but maybe understanding your childhood/relationships with your family will help in healing you.

You kind of remind me of an old HS friend I had, constantly busting balls, immature joking, getting on people's nerves, but deep down you could see a vulnerable side and all he really wanted was some Love.
    speaking of shameless attention seekers. didn't hunter block you twice now and you've still been trying to post in all his threads and keep getting shut down with office space clips and screen shots of your blocked comments. how desperate are you anyway.

and I don't remember hunter ever saying that. all he ever said was he didn't have a lot of money growing up but he loves his family and visits them weekly. his brother being a liberal retard on antidepressants for cucking himself all his life to a progressive agendas cause he's a self hating white male queer is probably more of a recent thing his family had to deal with. but as for his moms so called pill addiction. I don't remember hunter ever saying anything like that. I think he said she had a stroke later in life and has a heart condition and his dad has dementia. could be wrong but I'm almost 99.9% sure those were his words. he also said he had a great life up until 2 years ago when the lockdowns happened. maybe that's why he's spending a bunch of money on random investments. what else is there for him to do. personally I'm not canadian so I don't know what kind d of restrictions and lockdowns are going on up there but by the looks of this most recent convoy protest things must be pretty bad. I hope he gets his newest cards he ordered. I think he posted a joe burrow in the mahomes thread. I don't even think he ever saw that guy play before that last game and he bought the card with nothing but a skip Bayless tweet to go off of. the dude is obviously an investor and not a collector looking for attention. he's obviously trolling for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    he also said he had a great life up until 2 years ago when the lockdowns happened. maybe that's why he's spending a bunch of money on random investments. what else is there for him to do.
    Don't lie to yourself, your issues started way before the lockdowns.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...eltdown-essay*

Retired

Don't lie to yourself, your issues started way before the lockdowns.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...eltdown-essay*
    I'm pretty sure that's an entire threads worth of responses all copied and pasted into one quote. how are you falling for a troll post from that many years ago

no wonder hunter blocked you lol

I'm pretty sure that's an entire threads worth of responses all copied and pasted into one quote. how are you falling for a troll post from that many years ago

no wonder hunter blocked you lol
    How would you know that? That post was like 7 years ago, you are a 2021 user.

Unless you are an alt, but I don't think Kenny would stoop to such low levels.

Retired

How would you know that? That post was like 7 years ago, you are a 2021 user.

Unless you are an alt, but I don't think Kenny would stoop to such low levels.

if you skim through the post you see sentences and paragraphs starting with "did you even read what i said?" midway through. that's something you start with.. other ones starting with "youre an idiot" or " i'm sorry but anyone impressed with fighting skills better find a new sport"

this is a collection of replies. can you even read lmao

if you skim through the post you see sentences and paragraphs starting with "did you even read what i said?" midway through. that's something you start with.. other ones starting with "youre an idiot" or " i'm sorry but anyone impressed with fighting skills better find a new sport"

this is a collection of replies. can you even read lmao

That's beside the point, you went on a 10,000+ word meltdown, all those posts happened within an hour of each other I bet. Like I said, your issues started way before the lockdowns.

OP gets insulted so he goes on an alt to defend himself. Classic kenny. An absolute legend of a loser.

Retired

That's beside the point, you went on a 10,000+ word meltdown, all those posts happened within an hour of each other I bet. Like I said, your issues started way before the lockdowns.
    who hunter? and about what? nba players or hockey players fighting skills? who cares if he talked to someone about that in a thread over the course of an hour from 2014 or whenever. I've already lost interest. is this your go to evidence of another man melting down lmao.. what did hunter do to you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    OP gets insulted so he goes on an alt to defend himself. Classic kenny. An absolute legend of a loser.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    OP gets insulted about some random thread from almost a decade ago where steve copied all his posts from a thread and pasted them to make it look like a long meltdown so he ignores it completely and a complete stranger defended him. Classic hunter. An absolute legend and worshipped by many including myself

fixed