Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is having one choice actually a choice?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I get the fear of taking a vax, but I don't understand a fear of a mask. Even if you don't believe in it, is it worth making a minimum wage worker's job a living hell over it?
    Nobody is afraid of wearing a mask... the issue is that masks are obnoxious, uncomfortable, and most importantly they do absolutely nothing to stop any airborne respiratory virus. Everyone except the most brainless of all libtards has known that masks are useless for months or years, and people who are capable of independent thought know the only reason masks are still required is because these brainless libtards that liberal/progressive political parties cater to in the west have been so mindfvcked by the media that they will probably be wearing masks for the rest of their miserable lives.

Oregon is one of the few remaining states that has a mask mandate but I stopped wearing mine a while back. I get plenty of dirty looks from old white people at the grocery store, but I havent had a single employee give me a hard time... on the contrary it seems like the hourly workers appreciate seeing a smiling face.
    Last edited by Nanners; 02-03-2022 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    I'm just going by your example of gift or barter. Like, is it reasonable to barter these days? Or rely on gift?
    I meant more second hand marketplaces. But in the sense of buying from store there are many alternatives.
    You're presenting a variable that is a reach. You and I know the choices above ARE limiting in today's world and your comparisons are poor

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    I made my choice and have basically been stuck in my house for 2 years. it violates my human rights but it is technically a choice. so theyre not wrong in saying I have a choice. but it violates basic human laws. I think after some time passes like 5 years or so there will be a vaccinated and unvaccinated lawsuit for damages and both sides will get some sort of reparations. luckily mine will just be for being held in captivity while the vaccinated will get money for basically losing 15 years of life expectancy from organ failure
    Its not a choice if youre under heavy coercion dude. Youre being too liberal with the definition. Technically if someone put a gun to my head and told me to do something... I would have a "choice". Do it and I live. Don't do it and I die. Technically I have a choice. But I don't have much of any freedom in making it.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Its not a choice if youre under heavy coercion dude. Youre being too liberal with the definition. Technically if someone put a gun to my head and told me to do something... I would have a "choice". Do it and I live. Don't do it and I die. Technically I have a choice. But I don't have much of any freedom in making it.
    Precisely. Especially if the outcome off that choice directly impacts your future

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I get the fear of taking a vax, but I don't understand a fear of a mask. Even if you don't believe in it, is it worth making a minimum wage worker's job a living hell over it?
    If you look at a mask under a microscope you see its woven threads are like a net. With square holes in between weaves. You can't even see a virus under a microscope. Its like throwing a bag of rice at a volleyball net. It doesn't stop transmission.

And that's not even mentioning the dehumanizing portion of it. So kids don't get to see faces and learn body language social skills. They are grooming people to be in a perpetual state of fear and unable to communicate with each other to fight back in future generations. Its all about power and control.

If you look at a mask under a microscope you see its woven threads are like a net. With square holes in between weaves. You can't even see a virus under a microscope. Its like throwing a bag of rice at a volleyball net. It doesn't stop transmission.

And that's not even mentioning the dehumanizing portion of it. So kids don't get to see faces and learn body language social skills. They are grooming people to be in a perpetual state of fear and unable to communicate with each other to fight back in future generations. Its all about power and control.
    No you dont understand, the masks stop the highly dangerous droplets*... because everyone is constantly spitting on everyone around them and masks are the only way to prevent droplets from spreading.

*(pay no attention to the fact that the droplets that happen to get stuck on the interior of the mask become aerosolized as they are hit by subsequent breaths)

Banned

but isn't that basically every day life even before covid

you have a choice to pay taxes or not. but you will go to jail and lose everything if you dont

you have a choice to wear clothes or not. but you will go to jail and be charged if you choose not to

you have a choice to say whatever you want/freedom of speech. but if you say the wrong thing you can be charged with inciting violence, hate crimes, threats, disorderly conduct, breach of the peace, domestic violence, emotional abuse etc...

you have a choice to touch yourself. but if you do it in public you will go to jail

you have the choice to play loud music. but if you do it you will get a ticket

you have a choice to.drive fast but you will get a ticket

you have a choice to defend yourself and your property but if.you do.you might get charged with causing bodily harm and if you kill when your life.is in danger others will decide if it was justified and.you might go to jail for life

you have the choice to.eat animals but if you eat cute ones you will get charged with animal cruelty

you have the choice to have children but if you don't follow state laws they can be taken away if you use any kind of punishment

you have the choice to urinate wherever you want but if it's not in a designated facility you will be charged

so there is no actual freedoms or choices for anything really. you can't even grow.your own food and sell it without paying a bunch to the government and getting licensed and buying a piece of property from them to sell it

its all nonsense. this latest lockdown/passport thing is just one more way the government wants to control people. this is nothing new. we've been on the way to that 1984 movie for a while now

you have a choice to pay taxes or not. but you will go to jail and lose everything if you dont

you have a choice to wear clothes or not. but you will go to jail and be charged if you choose not to

you have a choice to say whatever you want/freedom of speech. but if you say the wrong thing you can be charged with inciting violence, hate crimes, threats, disorderly conduct, breach of the peace, domestic violence, emotional abuse etc...

you have a choice to touch yourself. but if you do it in public you will go to jail

you have a choice to defend yourself and your property but if.you do.you might get charged with causing bodily harm and if you kill when your life.is in danger others will decide if it was justified and.you might go to jail for life

you have the choice to.eat animals but if you eat cute ones you will get charged with animal cruelty

you have the choice to have children but if you don't follow state laws they can be taken away if you use any kind of punishment

you have the choice to urinate wherever you want but if it's not in a designated facility you will be charged

so there is no actual freedoms or choices for anything really. you can't even grow.your own food and sell it without paying a bunch to the government and getting licensed and buying a piece of property from them to sell it

its all nonsense. this latest lockdown/passport thing is just one more way the government wants to control people. this is nothing new. we've been on the way to that 1984 movie for a while now
    I dont disagree with your overall point, no doubt the govt has been consolidating control over the people for a long time and forced medication is just one more step in that process (a very significant one). That said, the difference between every example you mention here and the forced gene therapy happening now is that most of these items have been commonly accepted norms in society for dozens if not hundreds of years, yet its entirely new to give the govt the power to kick people out of society for refusing to take a certain medicine. Yes in the past there were some schools that required vaccines (although in most states you could get an exemption for philosophical beliefs)... but these requirements have never been extended to any other public or private institution in any meaningful way.

I was born in the early 80s and my mom got me vaxxed (back then there were a dozen shots "required" instead of ~100 or more today), and my mom thought the shots made me so retarded so when my sis came along a few years later she went unvaxxed. Anyway we both went to the same schools and my sis never had any issues with her vax status at any point in her life... until the past year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I dont disagree with your overall point, no doubt the govt has been consolidating control over the people for a long time and forced medication is just one more step in that process (a very significant one). That said, the difference between every example you mention here and the forced gene therapy happening now is that most of these items have been commonly accepted norms in society for dozens if not hundreds of years, yet its entirely new to give the govt the power to kick people out of society for refusing to take a certain medicine. Yes in the past there were some schools that required vaccines (although in most states you could get an exemption for philosophical beliefs)... but these requirements have never been extended to any other public or private institution in any meaningful way.

I was born in the early 80s and my mom got me vaxxed (back then there were a dozen shots "required" instead of ~100 or more today), and my mom thought the shots made me so retarded so when my sis came along a few years later she went unvaxxed. Anyway we both went to the same schools and my sis never had any issues with her vax status at any point in her life... until the past year
    the unvaccinated already are looked at like weird crazy people and it's only been a year lol. imagine in 20 years. people will be vaccinated from covid at birth and the choice won't even be made available to anyone. like none of us even question our immunizations as babies. it's like being circumcised to some people. they don't even care what it would have been like to have a piece of their dick back. if anything they think the people without genital mutilation are the weird ones lmao

the unvaccinated already are looked at like weird crazy people and it's only been a year lol. imagine in 20 years. people will be vaccinated from covid at birth and the choice won't even be made available to anyone. like none of us even question our immunizations as babies. it's like being circumcised to some people. they don't even care what it would have been like to have a piece of their dick back. if anything they think the people without genital mutilation are the weird ones lmao
    The way things are going right now, I would say that in 20 years from now the majority of the world is going to be virtually unrecognizable...and I dont think its really possible to predict how people will feel about vaccines, especially considering the reality of the harm done by these covid shots will be undeniable by then. There is already a lot of evidence that covid shots damage the recipients immune system, and theres evidence that they increase the occurance of health problems like cancer and neuro disease, etc... in 20 years from now we might be looking at vaccines like modern humans look at leech therapy.

Personally I predict that the events of the past 2 years are going to result in a dramatic increase in people doing home births and forsaking things like circumcision and vaccines for their new children.

Anyway, as a person who was vaxxed growing up but refuses the covid vax, I dont really give a shit if the world views me as crazy. My resolve is way too strong to be knocked down by people who believe big pharmas relentless MSM propaganda, and I have spent the past 2 years restructuring my life so I can continue to earn my living from my off-grid homestead, which can also provide most of what my fam needs.

The only way I will ever take one of these jabs is if the govt tracks me down, pins me down, and forces it into my arm. I will never willingly consent... period.
    Last edited by Nanners; 02-03-2022 at 01:07 PM.

The difference is most of the things you me things have different consequences from an act or law that is reasonable. Converting a religion to be with the one you love or taking a vaccine to feed your family is not really fair choice

A lot of those things are generally logical. Yea bro... you have to wear clothes, not drive 100 in a 25, and not jerk off in public. That's hardly comparable to forced experimental injections.